Old January 21st 05, 06:55 PM
LindaBeynon

Default Art & Craft of Leatherwork advanced work vintage FA

The Art and Craft of Leatherwork by Cecile Francis-Lewis First pages a
little foxed,otherwise in VGC. No date but I would guess to be 1920s
from the style of the illustrations.
Make no mistake on this one,if you're at the stage of learning to make
a watch band this probably isn't the book for you, this is the the 800
pound gorilla of leatherwork books!

Covers all sorts of advanced work ,Tracing design / Modelling on
plastic paste / Cut or incised work / Carved leatherwork /Hammered
work,Blind tooling /Venetian Laquer / Leather Applique / Lamelle /
Racinage or Marbling /Staining / Handles etc . Do feel free to email
us if you have any questions. Please take a look at our other auctions
for more interesting and unusual items of this sort.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...e=STRK:MESE:IT