Showing results 1 to 25 of 186
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Moonraker[_2_]
Forum: Glass February 9th 09, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
I'm looking for information resources tools on making jars

wrote in message
I'm sure that a certain "you know who" will chime and tell us and will
probably...
Forum: Glass February 9th 09, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
I'm looking for information resources tools on making jars

wrote in message
On Feb 8, 4:57 am, pantagruel wrote:
by making jars I...
Forum: Glass January 26th 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
FS: SGAA reference and Tech manual

"M&M" wrote in message
Dear JAVAHUT
Could I use your reg. email address, this would be faster to
communicate.
my is:
Thanks

I'd be careful about doing...
Forum: Glass January 11th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Looking for truck with glass rack

I'm interested in finding a 2003 or newer GM or Dodge van with an exterior
mounted glass rack. Possibly would consider a pickup with a glass rack.
Not interested in any Ford products.

If you...
Forum: Glass January 10th 09, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Double-glazed units & stained glass ?

I've done it quite a few times. The overall size of the panel should
somewhat dictate the thickness of the float, and if it is going to be
installed in a door or over a bathtub, the sheet glass...
Forum: Glass January 2nd 09, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
cutting surface

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message

Seen it. Read it. Didn't contain anything that hasn't already...
Forum: Glass January 1st 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
cutting surface

"Terra" wrote in message
" Moonraker" wrote in message...
Forum: Glass January 1st 09, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
cutting surface

"Dennis Brady" wrote in message
..teranews.com**

The Morton system is made from poly and will wear quickly. The
"waffle grid" system from Cutters Mate is made from...
Forum: Glass December 28th 08, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 17
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
cutting surface

Forget the formica. The glass will slide around on it, making it difficult
to hold in place while scoring.

One of my worktables is plywood surfaced, the other is carpeted. I've also
seen the...
Forum: Glass November 9th 08, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Does Anyone Here Do Neon (It's Enclosed In Glass!)?

"Javahut" wrote in message
Without questions, there isn't much activity.

I've got a question, then?

Where's my long-promised DVD on...
Forum: Glass September 20th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 4
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Wanted: Used Odyssey Mold

Also, javahut has a bunch of them for sale.

"howard" inhockdeep@peakdotorg wrote in message
Volvoqueen wrote:
I'm pretty new to...
Forum: Glass August 16th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 13
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Searching For A Pattern: Supperman "S" Logo - SupermanLogo-CleanUp-Pattern.bmp (1/1)

"Steve Ackman" wrote in message
As for this "group", my god! I started lurking here almost 2 years
Forum: Glass August 2nd 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 0
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Are there any Glass Folks in...

southeast Tennessee? In or near Chattanooga? Please contact me.
Forum: Glass July 15th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 9
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Cylinder vase

On Jul 14, 3:57 pm, nJb wrote:
Anybody know a source for a glass cylinder vase 12"D x 22"H?

Jack

You might ask your Canadian friend if he has any spare butt plugs...
Forum: Glass June 28th 08, 05:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Participation in the group.

"Kris Krieger" wrote in message
" Moonraker" wrote in news:bWb7k.11302$Xe.4903

I bet that the...
Forum: Glass June 21st 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Participation in the group.

"John Bassett" wrote in message news:3deb927e-
I would like to see more links to other folks' sites and more images
of work.

John Bassett

www.glassdogs.com
Forum: Glass June 4th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Weatherproofing copper foil...?

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 4:59 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
Forum: Glass June 4th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Weatherproofing copper foil...?

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message
Not quite true...I've made water crystal catchers that hold water...
Forum: Glass May 7th 08, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 7
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Thanks for looking - I know this is not an ad group!

"C Ryman" wrote in message
If you know it's not an ad group why are you posting an ad !!!

They are probably Canadian,...
Forum: Glass May 1st 08, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Glass Campus Tutorials

"Kerry Montgomery" wrote in message

Dennis,
Outback, Oregon? Isn't that where GAS is holding its conference...
Forum: Glass April 29th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Glass Campus Tutorials

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message news:4e68af67-8350-47c8-
Someone please
invent a wheel!!!!

Maybe if we can get a couple of wheels, our 2 Canadian hamsters will have...
Forum: Glass April 29th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Glass Campus Tutorials

"nJb" wrote in message A "master artisan" buys
precut stencils?

You bet. Many do. We do a lot of custom cut stencils for
sandblasters doing multiple copies that...
Forum: Glass April 29th 08, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Glass Campus Tutorials

"nJb" wrote in message
A "master artisan" buys precut stencils?

As if you couldn't go to Michaels' or Hobby Lobby or ten other art supply
houses and buy stencils.
Forum: Glass April 26th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Glass Campus Tutorials

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message news:408d8b81-40d7-4603-

Again...you make no sense at all. Where's your "Adapt or Die" ideas?
You aren't doing anything that hasn't already been...
Forum: Glass April 26th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Moonraker[_2_]
Glass Campus Tutorials

"Chemo the Clown" wrote in message