Showing results 1 to 25 of 75
Search took 2.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brock
Forum: Glass February 3rd 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By Brock
HGH, Glass Expo

Amen. I spent 5 days with Bob Leatherbarrow at his place in October.
Three other students. Tuition was $750. I hope Bob was happy because
sure am. Bob will be coming down to teach at my studio for...
Forum: Glass February 1st 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By Brock
HGH, Glass Expo

wrote:
Vegas is great... all kinds of info on all aspects of art glass. HGH is
very different.... small classes (12 or less students), incredible
teachers (they are some of the...
Forum: Glass February 1st 07, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By Brock
Debrady caption contest

You know . . . I did phone to confront him about the lie he told about
me.
Didn't have the balls to talk, he hung up immediately . . .
Dennis, you are a lying turd. Brock

,,,,and I delete your...
Forum: Glass January 31st 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By Brock
Debrady caption contest

You know . . . I did phone to confront him about the lie he told about
me.
Didn't have the balls to talk, he hung up immediately . . .
Dennis, you are a lying turd. Brock
Forum: Glass January 21st 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 8
Posted By Brock
HGH, Glass Expo

Have any of you been to the Hot Glass Horizons conferences (Corning,
Portland) or the Glass Craft and Bead Expo (Las Vegas)? What did you
think of them? Worth the money?

What they are good for is...
Forum: Glass January 20th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Brock
Does anyone know these guys?

Now, how about those quotes, you lying turd . . .
Are you ready to admit you made that up?
Oh, and can you tell us again about annealing 3" thick glass.
We're all waiting for your wisdom over on Warm...
Forum: Glass January 19th 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Brock
Does anyone know these guys?

The surest way to make Dennis disappear is to ask him a direct
question. He probably won't post on WG for a few days now after his
latest ridiculous advice on annealing times for 3" thick...
Forum: Glass January 18th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Brock
Does anyone know these guys?

Now, how about those quotes, you lying turd . . .
Are you ready to admit you made that up?
Oh, and can you tell us again about annealing 3" thick glass.
We're all waiting for your wisdom over on Warm...
Forum: Glass January 18th 07, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 44
Posted By Brock
Does anyone know these guys?

The surest way to make Dennis disappear is to ask him a direct
question. He probably won't post on WG for a few days now after his
latest ridiculous advice on annealing times for 3" thick...
Forum: Glass November 9th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By Brock
Handmade artwork, glass, fused glass near Portland Oregon

wrote:
Does anyone have any good pointers to handmade crafts near Portland,
OR?

Primarily I'm interested in fused glass, glass beads, stained glass
windows, or glass...
Forum: Glass November 8th 06, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Brock
Brock?

Moonraker wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
Moonraker wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
Forum: Glass November 8th 06, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Brock
Brock?

Moonraker wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
I'm just trying to see how many basement bandits there are. Do you...
Forum: Glass November 8th 06, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Brock
Brock?

I'm just trying to see how many basement bandits there are. Do you see
any carcasses floating? They are pretty much indistinguishable from a
commonrat, except their dying gasp sounds like "adapt or...
Forum: Glass November 8th 06, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Brock
Brock?

Moonraker wrote:
"Brock" wrote in message
Yeah, almost 13 inches in 4 days. Pretty wet. The whole NW is...
Forum: Glass November 8th 06, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 15
Posted By Brock
Brock?

Yeah, almost 13 inches in 4 days. Pretty wet. The whole NW is sodden.
Forum: Glass November 5th 06, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 23
Posted By Brock
Black plate glass

Try David New-Small he

http://www.hotstudioglass.com/david.shtml

I think he has some, used to . . . Brock
Forum: Glass October 26th 06, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By Brock
The Power of Being Established

In case you are not up on the current state of kiln formed glass:

http://www.bullseye-glass.com/emerge/
Forum: Glass October 26th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By Brock
The Power of Being Established

Brock wrote:
nJb wrote:
wrote:
And while you are working on all those new websites? Maybe you will
run
Maybe. Why don't you post some pics of your fusing so...
Forum: Glass October 26th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass

nJb wrote:
wrote:
And while you are working on all those new websites? Maybe you will
run
Maybe. Why don't you post some pics of your fusing so we can judge...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By Brock
The Power of Being Established

Brock is the guy who beats you like a ****ing gong regularly.
Found those quotes, bought those books . . . Lying turd.

Who's this Brock fella that he thinks he's worth quoting?

Was he the character...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 48
Posted By Brock
The Power of Being Established

I'm sure you will. Please try to come up with something original this
time? Your tired old mantras have worn pretty thin. It's time for
some
new material. Listening to you is like watching ...
Forum: Glass October 25th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 18
Posted By Brock
Other glass crafts ......?

Hey, bought those books back yet. Hey, found those quotes yet.
You are a lying turd Dennis, and you really lost all credibility on
Warm Glass.
Do you really think you can stop posting for a few days...
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By Brock
Would somebody please explain to me .........

Jeez! Kids today! No attention span. Okay, read from he

http://www.warmglass.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=19994&start=40
Forum: Glass October 24th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 24
Posted By Brock
Would somebody please explain to me .........

David K. . . . . . .

I don't know if you have received enough info about Dennis Brady, but
if not . . .

Here is the latest example of his rather slippery concept of truth.
Read the whole thread,...
Forum: Glass October 21st 06, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 5
Posted By Brock
Anybody remember...

Moonraker wrote: