Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rose in CA[_2_]
Forum: Quilting June 6th 08, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
OT - Housecats getting used to the great outdoors? (relatedphilosophical question)

Because dogs are pack hunters and can do quite a bit of damage to other
livestock if allowed to roam and form wild packs. Cats are solitary
predators and, while they may (*may*, the jury is still...
Forum: Quilting May 31st 08, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Eight-Pointed Star

renamed Nellie's Star. It *is* really lovely. Darn you -- I do NOT need
more projects in my wish list ... :-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT...
Forum: Quilting May 31st 08, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Eight-Pointed Star

Lia,

Is this it? http://www.flickr.com/photos/rose-morgan/2537713052/

If so, and if you have EQ5 or 6, it should be easy enough to draft it.
Or, for some chocolate you could probably convince one...
Forum: Quilting May 17th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Part 3 of Mystery Quilt

Welcome Snappy. As for a new newbie place, there are FAQs out there --
http://www.kjbeanne.com/rctqfaqs.htm. Maybe that will help? No thanks
needed; just send chocolate. :-)

Rose in CA...
Forum: Quilting April 5th 08, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
For the Texans!

And I regularly stabilize with some machine quilting and then hand quilt
the pattern. Phbbt! So there! ;-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT...
Forum: Quilting April 3rd 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
ping: Karen, QoS (&T?)

Karen,

I did get the package and sent you an email on March 26. Also replied to
your email today. I hope it gets through. In a nutshell, thank you very,
very much for the items as well as the...
Forum: Quilting March 31st 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
OT question for bloggers

Thank you everyone who sent me ideas. We have decided to use Caring
Bridge and as soon as she gives her stamp of approval on the site I've
set up, I can let you know the URL. Basically, in a...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
OT question for bloggers

I am hoping one of you can point me in the right direction. I have been
asked to set up a blog site for my daughter so she can update her
friends and family about her current health issues and...
Forum: Quilting March 12th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
introduction

Hello rose, from another Rose :-)

[Watch out all you Pat/Pati/Pattis and Sandys out there, now there's two
of us, yahoooo!]

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT...
Forum: Quilting March 12th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 43
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
HMS Daring complete with wake

I think my favorite bit (besides the brilliant wake) is that little
stealth airplane ;-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT...
Forum: Quilting March 7th 08, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Time for another Roll Call?

Thank you Kay. But shhhh, whisper it OK? He is SO vain :-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rose-morgan/
Disclaimer: Any errors in...
Forum: Quilting March 3rd 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Some Quilts Finished

Lovely work you do Sherry.

But, I purely adore that quilting frame you have!!!!! Did you make it
yourself? Do you have directions or a pattern or something? I must try
to make one of those. Holes...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 08, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
March placemat pattern

Jan, Cindy, Jeanne, et al

I have put a link to the January place mat on my private page
)
Click on the pictures of the scissors to...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 08, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
HMS Daring Quilt

Actually you can enlarge the view a little bit by clicking on the
magnifier icon with a + in the middle of it. (says "all sizes" next to
it). You can see the embroidery of the rotor blades and if...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
OT - very early summertime right at home

Oh Karen, what a sweetie he is! A friend of mine has one of these and it
is just heavenly to pop into. I envy you :-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT...
Forum: Quilting February 28th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Quiltmania + Ricky Tims

Well, there's John and Denny and Steve and ..... :-D

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rose-morgan/
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling,...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Welcome back!

Thank you Louise. I am back sporadically for posting but I've been able
to keep up with the reading for a while. Nice work on Polly's lovely
plaid quilt, you go girl!

Rose in CA...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Want to make a Tetris quilt?

Perfect!! The quilt I was making for DS and his girlfriend to celebrate
their new apartment is turning out waaaaaay to girly and has become her
college graduation quilt instead....
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
The Best of the Swamp

Oh, yeah, and Wow! gorgeous work Louise :-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rose-morgan/
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, fact, or...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
The Best of the Swamp

Here you go Polly-love

You left out the teeny dot between community and webshots, that's all

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT...
Forum: Quilting February 20th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
RCTQ Directory - hot off the presses

Thank you so much ladies, for all your hard work.

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rose-morgan/
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, fact,...
Forum: Quilting February 1st 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Time for another Roll Call?

Syracuse. College in Binghamton. Spend as much of the summer as possible
at Raquette Lake in the Adirondacks. :-)

Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 08, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Time for another Roll Call?

waving Hi Steph. I also live in the San Francisco Bay area (San Jose
Bay area?? I hear that SJ is now bigger than SF) and was raised in
upstate New York. Such a small world we have here in...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
Time for another Roll Call?

My turn?

My name is Rose and I live in Northern California, USA. I used to read
and post here every day but now its once or twice a week. I have
embarked on my third career and am in school full...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By Rose in CA[_2_]
I'm New Here

works just fine now Mar... oops ... cornwoman :-)
Rose in CA @}---------
Rosanne DOT Morgan AT sbcglobal DOT net
Disclaimer: Any errors in spelling, fact, or tact are transmission
errors. No trees...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27