Showing results 1 to 25 of 128
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elly[_2_]
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 09, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Finished a small quilt

You do beautiful work Sandy. This little quilt is gorgeous in every
way :)

Elly in Scotland

On Nov 21, 9:32*pm, Sandy wrote:
Last year I took a class from Philippa...
Forum: Quilting November 22nd 09, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Elly[_2_]
New Quilt

It's beautiful Cindy :) Thank you for sharing :)
Elly in Scotland

On Nov 21, 8:47*pm, "teleflora" wrote:
I took time out from the whiner quilt to sew the binding on a baby...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 09, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By Elly[_2_]
quilting in NZ

Thank you for sharing this Jeanne :) There are some gorgeous quilts
there.
cheers
Elly

On Oct 22, 1:33*am, "J*" wrote:
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Where do you buy Thimbleberries fabric?

Just did a search and came up with :-
http://www.stitchingpostquilts.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi?cart_id=6569012.14929.s0&lastmenu=submenu-1000.html&product=Thim_Pumpkin_Spice

This just happens to...
Forum: Quilting October 23rd 09, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Where do you buy Thimbleberries fabric?

Hi Sunny,
Have you tried a search on www.quiltshops.com?

Elly in Scotland

On Oct 22, 10:34*pm, Sunny wrote:
I'm having a hard time finding Thimbleberries fabric --...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 09, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Posted a new picture

It looks very neat Susan. I also looked at your blue and yellow bed
cover.... WOW! that is gorgeous. You do lovely work.
thank you for sharing.
Elly in Scotland

On Apr 24, 7:10*pm, "Susan...
Forum: Quilting April 25th 09, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 109
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Time for another Roll Call?

Hi, I'm Elly... another Brit, and English woman living on the north
coast of Scotland and on a clear day I can see the Orkney Islands
just.

Like a few others I mainly lurk but pop in from time to...
Forum: Quilting April 18th 09, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Happy Birthday to our Pat on the Hill!

And a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too Patti :))

Elly in Scotland

On Apr 16, 3:02*pm, Jo Gibson wrote:
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy...
Forum: Quilting March 25th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
Posted By Elly[_2_]
OT - Prayers and good thoughts for Jeanne

I am so sorry to hear about your son Jeanne. Truly the worse thing
that could happen to any mum. My prayers and thoughts for you and
your family at this very sad time.
Hugs
Elly

tahnks, jenn.
Forum: Quilting March 15th 09, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Another one finished. :)

WOW!!! It's gorgeous Sandy. Your quilting is awesome.

Elly in Scotland

On Mar 14, 8:48*pm, Sandy wrote:
I'd been saving the handwork on my latest quilt so I could take...
Forum: Quilting March 15th 09, 08:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Elly[_2_]
OT prayers needed--now home

This is so very sad Mary. My prayers being sent for all the family.

Hugs
Elly in Scotland

On Mar 14, 1:31*am, "maryd" wrote:
Born August 1st, 2008 at 6:43pm
8 pounds, 0 ounces
Forum: Quilting January 20th 09, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Directory form is now open!

Thank you to Alice and karen for doing all this work for us all,
done my form too :-D
Elly in Scotland
Forum: Quilting November 5th 08, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 61
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Sad news

Oh Sandy I am so sorry to hear about your Dexter.
Hugs
Elly in Scotland

On Nov 5, 1:39*am, Sandy wrote:
While I was in Houston, DH had to make the heart-breaking decision...
Forum: Quilting October 30th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Dear Jane Quilts

Thank you Patti!! Photobucket is really easy to use!! ;))
As I said below I am slow but slowly slowly catcha monkey as my dear
aunt used to say, LOL.
Looking forward to seeing yours
Elly

On Oct...
Forum: Quilting June 27th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Polly's quilt

Thank you Estelle:-D

WOW!! It is gorgeous! Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Elly in Scotland
Forum: Quilting June 14th 08, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Elly[_2_]
2007-08 RCTQ BOM top put together!

Just seen your post Carole and your quilt top. WOW!!! It is just
gorgeous!!! Well Done!!!
Thank you for sharing.

Elly
Forum: Quilting May 20th 08, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Online quilt shop for UK people

Thank you for the information Morag,

Elly up in Thurso where we're having yet another fabulous day.

On May 20, 7:47 am, "Morag in Scotland"
wrote:
The LQS I used to...
Forum: Quilting May 15th 08, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 41
Posted By Elly[_2_]
English paper piecing.

Hi Hanne,

Just read through the threads on this. One question I have is how do
you live without a printer, lol?

Cartridge paper is a little thicker than ordinary paper and works well
with EPP. ...
Forum: Quilting May 15th 08, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Elly[_2_]
2 New Baby Quilts posted!

OMG I think I'm in the wrong business!! Hmm well I'm not in any,
but it makes you think. If I thought I could get these prices I would
definitely start up one.
LOL, reduce my stash and get...
Forum: Quilting May 15th 08, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Elly[_2_]
P n Seal quilting

Your quilt is gorgeous Estelle and the quilting wonderful. Well done
on your finish
and thank you for...
Forum: Quilting May 15th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Tears for another QI

So sorry to hear about your birdies, poor things. Cyber hugs to you..
Elly
Forum: Quilting March 28th 08, 09:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Elly[_2_]
OT---letter to council, grrrrrrrrrrr

Good Luck with your letter jeanne.
{{{Hugs}}}
Elly

nzlstar*" wrote:
brain just clicked in today and realized those nearly 50ft
tall poles surpass the height of very...
Forum: Quilting March 14th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Elly[_2_]
Finished the March BOMs

I just LOVE how Carole has interpreted my primroses. Just fabulous.
And as always the wild zinnias and clover look just beautiful!
Fantastic! Just can't wait to see this quilt!

Thanks for sharing...
Forum: Quilting March 10th 08, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Elly[_2_]
RCTQ BOM MARCH 2008 - APPLIQUE

Hey everyone doing this,
Here is the appliqué which I've designed myself... so I apologize now.

http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-MSuUeKkzcrVIoVXQ.hRDK6vEKEy7?l=1&u=5&mx=20&lmt=5

It's probably not...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 08, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Elly[_2_]
RCTQ BOM MARCH 08

No idea where my post for the PP patterns disappeared to however, here
they are again:_

For your Paper Piecing block choose from either of these two.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 128