Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandy
Forum: Quilting January 7th 10, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Sandy
OT - Stress Producers

In article ,
"Alice in PA" wrote:

You might remember that right before Christmas, I called 911 for an
ambulance to take my...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandy
Can't remember....

In article
,
GrammyKathy wrote:

If I told the group yesterday or not, but....My little grandgirl...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 10, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandy
Im back!

In article
,
She in PA wrote:

Hope some of you remember me. I lost connection with the group when my
Forum: Quilting January 6th 10, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Sandy
Your thoughts on Christmas tree skirts?

In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

Between the wedding and Christmas goings on, I never did wrap gifts; just
sacked them and handed...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 10, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Sandy
in time ... Another sewing machine to buy

In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

Now darn it Sandy. I could get the wants for that neat thing.
I have the old set here but the new one...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 10, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Sandy
in time ... Another sewing machine to buy

In article ,
"Alice in PA" wrote:

I got one of those for my son and DIL for Christmas. Bed, Bath & Beyond had
to order it...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 10, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Sandy
All I can say is WOW on topic

In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

I am confused why the aunt shouldn't spend the money
on a quality machine (if she can afford it). ...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sandy
Heart Blankett (Work in progress)

In article ,
"Chiara" wrote:

I have place in blog the fabrics that I will use for the deck of S.
Valentino are full of hearts:)...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Sandy
Posted pics

In article
,
Sunny wrote:

Hi, http://www.flickr.com/photos/onetexsun/ I posted some pics of
projects...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Sandy
Our Marine

In article ,
(Connie Einarson) wrote:

I spent the last 3 months with my DD and her family being Grandma in
residence as she...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Sandy
in time ... Another sewing machine to buy

In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

I am flat out of I wants right now. Well, unless
I get to really thinking on it. : )

Taria, right...
Forum: Quilting January 3rd 10, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Sandy
OT We're done, Jo and Susan next

In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

"Sandy" wrote And will there be photos????
No, Sandy. I guess not. Maybe the word is 'aware'...
Forum: Quilting January 3rd 10, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Sandy
OT We're done, Jo and Susan next

In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

Proud to report that our granddaughter's wedding to-do was oh so lovely and
sweet and so far as I...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Sandy
Why I quilted this year

In article
,
Bonnie NJ wrote:

This has been a trying year for me. First my son's death this spring
Forum: Quilting December 17th 09, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sandy
NOT OT QI gifts?

In article ,
"Pat in Virginia" wrote:

You need to buy Bisou's owner a packet of Fat Quarters!
Pat in Virginia

What a good idea, Pat!...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 09, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sandy
Dropping by to say Hello

In article ,
Judie in Penfield NY wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have dropped over the last few month but just enough to try to...
Forum: Quilting December 16th 09, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandy
OT Rough day so far

In article ,
Susan Laity Price wrote:

My husband is using the last of his vacation days for the year. Today
he was...
Forum: Quilting December 16th 09, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Sandy
OT - matching stove and fridge

In article
,
Musicmaker wrote:

On Dec 15, 9:19*am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Forum: Quilting December 15th 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Sandy
My latest project

In article
,
Kathyl wrote:

I made this bag for the gift exchange we have at our small group's
Christmas...
Forum: Quilting December 15th 09, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sandy
NOT OT QI gifts?

In article ,
"Taria" wrote:

I think you should go for something quilty in a doggy print. LOL

LOL!

No groomer here but dog...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Sandy
Yoda's Squishy Quilt is finished.

In article
,
Sherry wrote:

I just finished handquilting and binding this weekend. Webshots has
been...
Forum: Quilting December 14th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Sandy
NOT OT QI gifts?

In article ,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

Almost all of us have QIs. Some quite dedicated to the inspection duties.
Mr. Esther says that...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 09, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Sandy
Quilting Q. using 'Press'n Seal'

In article
,
Bronnie wrote:

When I visited Judy in Maine in October, she kindly gave me a box of
Glad...
Forum: Quilting December 13th 09, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Sandy
The Snow Blower

In article
,
Frank Reid wrote:

Sorry, been away for a bit, so didn't post to collated shopping list.
I...
Forum: Quilting December 12th 09, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Sandy
OT - My laugh for the day

In article
,
Ginger in CA wrote:

there was a news story the other day that chihuahuas outnumber the
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500