Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paulette
Forum: Quilting January 13th 09, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Paulette
OFF TOPIC: Great news

That is just WONDERFUL!!
Paulette in Wv

"Butterflywings" wrote in message
Maybe this WILL be a GOOD year for us.

Forum: Quilting January 5th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Paulette
OT Heirloom Books for postage

Terrific! Can you send me a mailing address to paulettelashleyatyahoo.com
? I will get the check for postage to you ASAP.

Thrilled about the antique clothing book!!!

Thanks,
Paulette in...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Paulette
OT Heirloom Books for postage

Polly, are the books claimed? If not, I will be happy to send postage.

On the flooring topic, I live in an old farmhouse with wood floors
throughout. While they add a LOT of charm, if you have to...
Forum: Quilting December 30th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Paulette
OT--uuuum, just my moan, dont need to read or reply

Hope you feel better very soon.

Paulette in WV

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
well i only ended up...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 08, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Paulette
OT - Thank you - knitting needles

a HUGE THANK YOU for the needles and stitch holders that arrived!! I have
had very light access to the newsgroup, which then became no access so I am
sorry this is late. Hoping that the recent...
Forum: Quilting October 16th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Paulette
OT Ash's haircut now knitting needles

I have been gone for a bit ( carrier issues seemed to have just locked out
newsgroups for a few weeks, but I am back now). If you would like to share
your knitting needles, I am always looking for...
Forum: Quilting July 17th 08, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Paulette
OT - diagnosis question

Karen, you know I work with Pre K aged children, many with a wide variety of
issues. Personally, I have never heard of this. I checked NIMH
(www.nimg.nih.gov) and did not find anything with that...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 08, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Paulette
OT--beats the heck outta me

Wow!! I must confess, I would have considered it an omen to get a new
computer. Welcome back, Jeanne...missed you.
Paulette in WV

"jeanne-nzlstar*" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 08, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Paulette
OT Stripey's last visit to the vet

My heart goes out to you Nightmist. While it is a very hard thing to do, it
is the right thing to do. But so very hard.
Paulette in WV

"NightMist" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 10th 08, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Paulette
VERY OT- Any Belly Dancing quilters out there?

Welcome to a FUN new world for you, Leslie! If you lived closer I would
happily teach you how to dance. I LOVE to teach what I refer to as Baby
Beginner classes. EVERY woman can dance!!

Write...
Forum: Quilting March 28th 08, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Paulette
A story for you

How absolutely wonderful!! I am an adopted child, and have never been
contacted by my birth mother. But if I ever DID have the opportunity for a
reunion, I wish it were as positive and caring as...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 58
Posted By Paulette
QI check list

This will be done in list form to make it easier:
3 dogs....Bailey June (Border Collie /Keeshound mix 7 yrs.)....Shiva (Am
Staff 12 + years) and Bob (border collie/corgi)

3 cats ...Tatiana...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 08, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Paulette
Prayers needed

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers to all.
Paulette

grammykathy wrote:
My son and his wife lost their baby last night. Dr said it was caused
by the type of flu she had last...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Paulette
OT - okay, everybody, here's the question

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Can ANYone on here get through to me at my email address?

I know I have emailed you and...
Forum: Quilting February 24th 08, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Paulette
something every good dancer needs, lol.

If you would like some historically based patterns, I would be happy to send
you some links for either Persian or Turkish styles. BTW I would LOVE to
hear some of your music.

Paulette

"Jack...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Paulette
OT: Dueling Banana Breads

Here is "my" banana bread recipe. I make the muffins more often than bread.

3/4 c. sugar 1/2 c. oil (I melt butter Crisco)
2 eggs 2 (or more) c. banana
1-3/4 c....
Forum: Quilting January 29th 08, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 171
Posted By Paulette
Time for another Roll Call?

Though I mostly lurk here, I do chat with a few members and read darn near
every post. I have had the honor of being a stop on Jeanne's Whirlwind
American Tour. I live in the eastern panhandle of...
Forum: Quilting January 8th 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By Paulette
OT behavioral/medical question

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Is there a medical test for physical proof of A.D.D. versus emotional need
type of...
Forum: Quilting December 26th 07, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Paulette
Merry Christmas from WV

"nzlstar*" wrote in message
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Paulette, Steve, all the kids, grandkids and
critters}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
merry...
Forum: Quilting December 25th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Paulette
Merry Christmas from WV

Very best wishes to everyone!
paulette in wv
Forum: Quilting November 30th 07, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Paulette
Pumpkin Soup

YUM THANK YOU
Paulette

"Roberta Zollner" wrote in message
LOL! I didn't plant any this year, just one zucchini that quietly expanded
Forum: Quilting October 9th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By Paulette
OT--- Leftover turkey ideas now Pumpkin Soup

Roberta, I have a garden. In this garden there are MANY pumpkins. Did I
mention there were a lot of pumpkins? I have cooked down at least 3, have
at least 6 or so sitting about, and there are...
Forum: Quilting September 27th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Paulette
totally OT

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
Five days ago my doc doubled my anti-seizure med. because my migraines
were coming...
Forum: Quilting August 22nd 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Paulette
OT puters

WELCOME BACK JEANNE!!!!!!!!!!