Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Louise and Ray Denny[_2_]
Forum: Quilting January 19th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
OT questions about chemo treatments

I second that suggestion. The two women that I have given satin pillow
cases to later told me that the pillow cases were very helpful.

Louise in WA
Forum: Quilting October 15th 07, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 83
OT Just for fun- oddball sandwiches

Alice's sandwich reminded me of one I used to enjoy at a nearby restaurant
when we lived in Elgin, Illinois. It was toasted rye bread with peanut
butter and bacon.

"Alice" ...
Forum: Quilting September 22nd 07, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
stamps ???

Fabrico stamp pads come in a variety of colors. As you can guess by the
name, they are made to use with fabric, among other things. It must be heat
set (ironed) to be permanent.

Louise in...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 07, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Chinese Coins question...........

The old Chinese coins were round with holes in the middle. They could be
stacked on a stick to facilitate carrying them around. My husband has
Chinese philatelic stamps with old coins pictured on...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4