Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A SHEARER
Forum: Quilting September 19th 08, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A SHEARER
Alaskan Quilt Cruise July 2009

I was at first but with the cost of the cruise plus the plane travel to
Washington it will be quite expensive for a retiree. Alice
"jennellh" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 19th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A SHEARER
Alaskan Quilt Cruise July 2009

How small a world is it. Maybe you've been there when we were. The
construction signs are posted right before the off ramp to Stop 35 the
restaurant. Then the one lane area is just beyond the...
Forum: Quilting September 18th 08, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A SHEARER
Alaskan Quilt Cruise July 2009

Yep. I've had my eye on your postings. I live mid way between Harrisburg
and State College. I just heard an alert on our local radio station. Since
we have road construction on Rt 322 and one...
Forum: Quilting September 17th 08, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A SHEARER
Alaskan Quilt Cruise July 2009

Hi All, I heard a quilt guild member saying three of them were signed up for
a quilting cruise in July 2009. Even though we live in PA they will embark
from Washington State. Is anyone here...
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By A SHEARER
Old Brother Sewing Machine Manual

Hello Group, I'm always amazed at the help and information one can get here
in this group. I have a Brother Sewing Machine about 35 to 40 years old.
Still in pretty good shape. It is an Opus...
Forum: Quilting February 15th 08, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By A SHEARER
DWR templates - got lucky!

Hi Anne, can you tell me how large the block will be with your template set?
I'm making a DWR also. Our local JoAnns had one template set left. Salelady
said to use a 50% off coupon with it. ...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 08, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By A SHEARER
Help please - On Topic

"CATS" wrote in message
Hope it's OK to just pop back with a quick question.

One of the local sewers here wants to try her hand at
Forum: Quilting February 10th 08, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A SHEARER
Cutting and organizing pieces for double wedding ring

"Kate G." wrote in message
I've done 2 DWR -- but only 1 with templates (the other I paper pieced).

For...
Forum: Quilting February 9th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A SHEARER
Cutting and organizing pieces for double wedding ring

Good day to all. I am about to begin cutting out a double wedding ring
quilt for future granddaughter-in-law. I would love to have input about how
to proceed. I have 33 fat quarters washed and...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By A SHEARER
Ran short-need help matching pattern

I just did a test swatch with matching the pattern, glueing the two together
and hand appliqueing it together. It worked very well. Thankfully I only
have about eight inches to match not a whole...
Forum: Quilting May 30th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By A SHEARER
Ran short-need help matching pattern

Hello Group, I ran short on two sides of outer border butterfly print. I
have two pieces that I can match up and make them long enough. Is there a
sure fire way of piecing them to match...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11