Jane Rainbow crewel work by Megwen[_3_]
Please can anyone help me? I have a Jane Rainbow "Allium" kit which my mother started many years ago. Sadly when her house was cleared after she died, the paternayan threads appear to have be lost. The instructions which are with the started design do not list the shades which are used. There are 6...
Yesterday 09:15 PM
by Nicola Darby Go to last post
3 739 Needlework
A substitute for DMC 3841?? by Tim Tran
For anyone who might run into this thread looking for substitution for DMC 3841 or any other DMC substitution: Try: https://cs-pattern.com/dscp.php?substitute=3841 Notice the substitute parameter at end of link. It'll show you the Chosen color and other matching close to it. If you're not happy...
Yesterday 08:08 PM
by Tim Tran Go to last post
0 1 Needlework