Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.64 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I.E.Z.
Forum: Quilting February 26th 10, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By I.E.Z.
Magazine

"Lelandite" wrote in message
Howdy!

We all know, don't we, that copying patterns is possibly a
violation of the copyright?
Forum: Quilting February 3rd 10, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By I.E.Z.
Non bummer I-Pod

"John" wrote in message
Well. It seems that my I-pod has come back from the dead. Last night...
Forum: Quilting January 28th 10, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By I.E.Z.
Dumb as you look?

"Kate XXXXXX" wrote in message

I have to wonder what is wrong with paying for packaging materials,...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 10, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By I.E.Z.
OT - new photo site

"Judie in Penfield NY" wrote in message

"Gen" wrote in message

I have no idea why...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 10, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By I.E.Z.
OT - new photo site

"Gen" wrote in message
Grammy, I agree. I don't like the site, as none of the pictures can be
enlarged to actually...
Forum: Quilting January 14th 10, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By I.E.Z.
What's your favorite?

"Sherry" wrote in message

Oh, yes. I've done a lot of scrappy quilts, and I look at those...
Forum: Quilting January 5th 10, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By I.E.Z.
New Janome in April?

"Sandy E" wrote in message
Howdy!

Iris, what have you been waiting for, in regards to sewing machines? ..
or otherwise?

R/Sandy -...
Forum: Quilting January 4th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By I.E.Z.
New Janome in April?

I got an e-mail announcing "New machines, including the quilting model
you've been hoping and waiting for."

Unfortunately, they're being very mysterious about it and it won't debut
until April. ...
Forum: Quilting December 20th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By I.E.Z.
Snow!

Wow, Bonnie. My son goes to JMU and luckily he's home for Christmas. This
so unusual, for us up in the Pocono area to only get about 3 inches while
Harrisonburg and area gets...
Forum: Quilting November 28th 09, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By I.E.Z.
Black Friday @ TSWLTH

"Nann" wrote in message
(TSWLTH = The Store We Love to Hate, aka Joann's)

Nann
in...
Forum: Quilting November 2nd 09, 02:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By I.E.Z.
Good problem resolution

"Sherry Starr" wrote in message
On Oct 28, 7:39 pm, "Michelle C."...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By I.E.Z.
Magical Mystery Tool

Thanks all! I'm debating whether to take it down to the sewing room to use
the way Polly suggested, or try it the next time I have some citrus in the
house!

Iris
Forum: Quilting October 15th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By I.E.Z.
Magical Mystery Tool

"Pamela in Texas" wrote in message
On Oct 15, 8:42 am, "I.E.Z." wrote:
Yesterday...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 09, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By I.E.Z.
Magical Mystery Tool

Yesterday I had the urge to clean out my kitchen drawers. While I was going
through the one next to the stove, I found something I vaguely remembered,
but can't identify. It's an orange plastic...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By I.E.Z.
OT Potatos

"Michelle G." wrote in message
This recipe sounds good, I'll have to try it!
I always use the mixer. Sometimes the potatoes themselves have a...
Forum: Quilting October 1st 09, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By I.E.Z.
OT Potatos

"teleflora" wrote in message

"NightMist" wrote in message
Forum: Quilting September 28th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By I.E.Z.
Searching quilting designs

"NightMist" wrote in message

Having taken a notion to use a diamond ring design on a double wedding
ring quilt, I decided to...
Forum: Quilting September 9th 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By I.E.Z.
Keepsake Q & Quilters Newsletter

"Taria" wrote in message
I made the mistake of saving a few of those wonderful
catalogues. A few grew into a few more. I...
Forum: Quilting September 8th 09, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 48
Posted By I.E.Z.
**NOT Quilters Newsletter Magazine!**

Quilter's Newsletter was very nasty to me in the 1990's over a subscription
issue (long story) and I have never had anything to do with them since.
Quilter's Newsletter has always been part of the...
Forum: Quilting August 9th 09, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By I.E.Z.
Janome users

"Denise in NH" wrote in message
Hi all, I have the Janome 6500 and love it. Yesterday while at the
Lowell Quilt...
Forum: Quilting June 2nd 09, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By I.E.Z.
For a more perfect union (of one piece of fabric to another)

wrote in message
On 2 Jun., 17:41, "I.E.Z." wrote:
"onetexsun"...
Forum: Quilting June 2nd 09, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By I.E.Z.
For a more perfect union (of one piece of fabric to another)

"onetexsun" wrote in message

I will say this: now all my machines have
"accu-feed" or the...
Forum: Quilting March 6th 09, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By I.E.Z.
DST??

I think it should be left one way or the other. Perhaps we could just move
the clocks ahead a half hour in the spring (or back a half hour in the fall)
and then just leave it that way?

Sort of...
Forum: Quilting March 4th 09, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By I.E.Z.
A level sewing surface

"Leslie& The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Polly mentioned Cindy's sore shoulders when MQing might be from sewing on
her...
Forum: Quilting February 9th 09, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By I.E.Z.
questions about the Eleanor Burns video and method of making flying geese

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message
Here is a link to the "no waste flying geese" method. It makes it easy to
make geese any size...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63