Showing results 1 to 25 of 411
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debi Matlack
Forum: Quilting July 31st 07, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By Debi Matlack
Diff Kind of Happy Dance

That's wonderful news!!! Sounds like things are looking great all around!

--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Butterflywings" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting July 30th 07, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Debi Matlack
Redwork embroidery blocks

I have a redwork piece I inherited that needs finishing and it's Santa's
face and it is printed on bright white fabric.
HTH,
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is...
Forum: Quilting July 29th 07, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Debi Matlack
OT - Walmart Service Surprise

Wow! That's really good. Our local Wal-Mart is okay, but not terribly
helpful. I don't they get told anything about what they carry or what is
available. My DMIL works for another store here in FL...
Forum: Quilting July 29th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By Debi Matlack
O.T. attracting butterflies g Butterfly Bush

Butterfly milkweed (asclepias sp.) is excellent for attracting butterflies,
especially monarchs and seems to tolerate a wide range of conditions. Penta
is good in full sun as are passionflower...
Forum: Quilting July 28th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Debi Matlack
Update on my mis-printed pattern book

Excellent!!!
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Debra" wrote in message
Jeana Kimball...
Forum: Quilting July 23rd 07, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By Debi Matlack
The ultimate sewing machine

It's cute and all, but who would want to ruin a perfectly good machine like
that?
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Donna Aten" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting July 23rd 07, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Debi Matlack
Start humming M-i-c-k-e-y

It is truly magnificent! And cute as a button to boot!
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 17th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Debi Matlack
What is your favorite color

I love blue, in the sapphire range. Bright clear deep blue... *sigh*...
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Debra" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 17th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Debi Matlack
VERY OT Today's appointment with my surgeon

HHHOOOOORRRRAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Dancing with you, even though I look like I probably need surgery when I
dance! ;-D
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Leslie & The...
Forum: Quilting July 17th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Debi Matlack
not OT, business will most likely be a reality by the end of the year!!!

Wishing you all the best and nothing but success, both in your business
venture and that legal nastiness.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"off kilter...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 07, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Debi Matlack
I am curious now...

My dad made me a table for a treadle bottom he acquired and used cedar log
halves with that thick pour-on finish on it. It's really pretty and sits in
my living room by the couch. He made mom one...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 07, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Debi Matlack
Free to good home...

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
No fun, Debi. I was so disappointed to read your post. I thought you
were going to...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 59
Posted By Debi Matlack
Collecting for

Let me dig through my change stash. I very well may have one hiding in
there...

--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Boca Jan" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 46
Posted By Debi Matlack
I am curious now...

I have a Huskystar (205? I think) that I got as a birthday present from my
mom a few years back and a Dressmaker older machine. No Idea how old it is,
but old enough to be all metal and heavy as...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Debi Matlack
Free to good home...

Email me at debikayem AT embarqmail DOT com and I'll be happy to send it
out.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 07, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Debi Matlack
Needed prayers!

Prayers for a good outcome and hugs for you both.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"simpleseven" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 15th 07, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Debi Matlack
Free to good home...

I have a box of accessories marked "Special zig-zag sewing machine Model 626
Touch and Sew by Singer." If anyone has any use for this stuff, I will
happily send it along. I no longer have the...
Forum: Quilting July 14th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 34
Posted By Debi Matlack
Intro

Welcome Deanna! I'm glad Pami convinced you to join our group. This is a
fantastic place to listen and learn and talk about everything from quilting
to kitties and whatever happens to be the...
Forum: Quilting July 13th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 59
Posted By Debi Matlack
Collecting for

I always love cats fabrics, batiks and paisleys. I actually have a cat quilt
that I may someday drag out the various components, see what else I need and
finish that puppy, but the others are just...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 07, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Debi Matlack
OT - exam :)

I knew you would be fine! Congratulations!
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Apest" wrote in message
Hey...
Forum: Quilting July 12th 07, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Debi Matlack
HMS Daring Superstructure

Eddie, that's amazing! It'll be so cool when you finish. That is a beautiful
ship and you are doing a great job honoring her.
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Eddie"...
Forum: Quilting July 10th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Debi Matlack
finished : baby quilt

Looks like a hippo to me, but 4 year olds are often set in their opinions.
;-)
--
Debi

Chaos, panic and disorder ... my work here is done.

"Morag in Scotland" wrote...
Forum: Quilting July 10th 07, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Debi Matlack
New QI - need some name ideas

I don't know why, but the name "Hannah" popped into my head when I saw her.
All my critters have people names anyway....She an absolute doll!
--
Debi ( a BIG sucker for kittens)

Chaos, panic and...
Forum: Quilting July 7th 07, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Debi Matlack
Help converting pattern for the math-impaired

Thanks Roberta and Patti. I knew it had to be simpler than I was making
it....Yeah, I didn't get rid of the seam allowances first. This is probably
going to be scrappy so as long as I know how long...
Forum: Quilting July 7th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Debi Matlack
Help converting pattern for the math-impaired

I want to make Contrary Husband blocks 12 inches instead of 6, found here at
this
link:http://homepage.mac.com/chiaverini/sylviasbridalsampler/files/contraryhusband.pdf
However, trying to figure it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 411