Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Beads March 1st 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Yummy lampwork on eBay!

I have 2 new auctions up today:
Creme Brulee Heart Pendant
Brown Dwarf Bead Set

4 auctions will end on Sunday:
Tequila Sunrise Heart Pendant
Cerulean Bead Set
Pink Champagne Heart Pendant and Bead...
Forum: Beads February 9th 07, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: Lampwork on the 'Bay

I have auctions ending Sunday and new auctions starting, too!

http://snipurl.com/RusticStudio_eBay

Thanks!!

=^..^=
Patty
RusticStudio
Forum: Beads January 11th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
AD: check out my lampwork on the 'Bay

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. Now it's
the new year and time to get back to business! I have 2 new listings up
today and 2 are ending Sunday. I'd love it if you'd...
Forum: Beads December 15th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: 5 Lampwork auctions up on the 'Bay

http://snipurl.com/RusticStudio_eBay

Two Christmas auctions!
Free shipping!

=^..^=
Patty
Forum: Beads December 8th 06, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: lampwork with free shipping!

I have some holiday lampwork up on eBay and you get free shipping!

http://snipurl.com/eBay1106

=^..^=
Patty
Forum: Beads November 30th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: HOLIDAY LAMPWORK ON THE 'BAY!

Auctions up for holiday color beads, as well as some Christmas tree
pendants! Check 'em out!

http://snipurl.com/eBay1106

Thanks!!!

=^..^=
Patty
Forum: Beads November 17th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: 4 lampwork sets ending sunday!

http://snipurl.com/eBay1106

Pink Floral Twist
Blue Twist
Desert Sunrise
Green Organic

Please check 'em out an maybe place a bid!

Thanks! :D
Forum: Beads October 7th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
AD: 3 lampwork auctions up on eBay

Fall Leaves, Orange!, and Asymmetry.

Thanks in advance for checking them out! :D

http://snipurl.com/eBay0906

=^..^=
Patty
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8