Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Virago_Creations
Forum: Beads October 26th 08, 06:48 PM
Replies: 12
Posted By Virago_Creations
Smile If you are planning to sell on Etsy, the items...

If you are planning to sell on Etsy, the items must be listed as SUPPLIES unless they are handmade/handaltered BY YOU.

It's unnecessary to eat the cost of shipping/handling. I charge exactly what...
Forum: Beads October 26th 08, 06:33 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By Virago_Creations
Smile About 1/3 of my sales are to International...

About 1/3 of my sales are to International buyers. I use First Class International as the method - it's the least expensive. The downfall is this method offers no insurance or tracking.

You would...
Forum: Jewelry October 26th 08, 05:49 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By Virago_Creations
Smile You might want to check out Etsy.com - I'm part...

You might want to check out Etsy.com - I'm part of the Etsy Supply Street Team - we sell supply items for all types of crafts. Many of the members sell HANDMADE, as well as commercially made,...
Forum: Marketplace October 26th 08, 05:16 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Virago_Creations
Thumbs up SKULLS - White and Colors

Hello!

If you want to make your SKULL jewelry and creations stand out from the crowd, my EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM COLORED Skull Beads are for You!

From the commonly found White and Red Skull beads to Grape...
Forum: Marketplace October 26th 08, 05:05 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Virago_Creations
Thumbs up BAMBOO TILES - 16 Colors Available!

Hi everyone!

I have 16 colors of Bamboo Tiles available in my Etsy shop. From the normal six colors - Natural (Blonde), Brown, Black, Mahogany (Darkrose), Green and Red to my own EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5