Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dark.angel
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

For those who wonder what I'm dealing with: [snipped]

Unless you're auditioning for the latest...
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Jinx Minx wrote:

"Karen C in California" wrote in message

But you...
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Jinx Minx wrote:
1. I never said I hated you.

You don't have to. It's quite obvious...
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Lois writes:
I work in mental health and have become very adept at recognizing people
who are...
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Jangchub wrote:

I think there is truth to this statement. When I was younger I really
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Jinx Minx wrote:

[Whiny pedantic drivel snipped]

But you made up your mind long ago about me,...
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , lucretia
borgia wrote:

On Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:13:06 -0800, Karen C in California
opined:
Forum: Needlework November 12th 08, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Jinx Minx wrote:

The one that needs to look in the mirror the most, might just be yourself.
Forum: Needlework November 8th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

flitterbit wrote:
I really don't understand why some people feel so threatened by gay
people;...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 08, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Jeri
wrote:

dark.angel wrote:
snip
disgusted rant.

It's people like YOU with...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 08, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Jeri
wrote:

Karen C in California wrote:
snip
Not me. I manage to be both a Dem and a...
Forum: Needlework November 8th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

dark.angel wrote:

It's people like YOU that make other
people too afraid to pray in front...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Jinx Minx wrote:

Offensive as HELL

Oh, well.
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By dark.angel
Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

In article
,
Joan E. wrote:

On Nov 6, 8:47*am, "dark.angel" wrote:

Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Minor Quibble Dear Red States

In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 6, 9:31*am, "dark.angel" wrote:

The bottom...
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

dark.angel wrote:

Why don't you just cut to the chase and proclaim it "Karen's Kountry?"
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article
,
wrote:

On Nov 6, 11:12 am, "Julie K. Eitze" wrote:

That...
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By dark.angel
Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

In article
,
Joan E. wrote:

On Nov 5, 9:17 pm, "dark.angel" wrote:

Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 452
Posted By dark.angel
Dear Red States

In article , Karen C in California
wrote:

Dear Red States:

We've decided we're simultaneously leaving. We intend to form our own
Forum: Needlework November 6th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By dark.angel
Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

In article
,
Joan E. wrote:

On Nov 4, 1:54*pm, "dark.angel" wrote:

Forum: Needlework November 4th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 15
Posted By dark.angel
Letter To Mr. Obama... Voters must read...

In article , Lucille
lzoltynospam@now wrote:

You don't have to like Obama, and you don't have to vote for him, but don't
malign him this way.

Showing results 1 to 21 of 21