Questions about 36ct fabric; plys of thread & bead size? by Violet Stitches
I bought the pattern for Mirabilia's Petal Fairy, see it he http://www.123stitch.com/item/Mirabilia-Designs-Petal-Fairy-Cross-Stitch-Pattern/04-3255 Now I'm contemplating what to do. I have a gorgeous peachy colored, opalescent fabric in my stash, but it's 36ct and I've never worked on that...
Yesterday 05:53 PM
by Violet Stitches Go to last post
0 2 Needlework
Jessica "COON" Chambers murder trial: Firefighters say woman set onfire fought for her life by Victor Perez
Another white girl meets a horrible death because she screwed blacks. A longtime firefighter said Wednesday he had never seen a victim so badly burned when he found a young Mississippi woman lying on the ground, barely able to speak, after being intentionally set on fire. Daniel Cole...
Yesterday 08:23 AM
by Victor Perez Go to last post
0 7 Carving
Jessica "COON" Chambers murder trial: Firefighters say woman set onfire fought for her life by Victor Perez
Another white girl meets a horrible death because she screwed blacks. A longtime firefighter said Wednesday he had never seen a victim so badly burned when he found a young Mississippi woman lying on the ground, barely able to speak, after being intentionally set on fire. Daniel Cole...
Yesterday 03:37 AM