Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nyssa[_2_]
Forum: Needlework April 30th 19, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
DMC Designer Program

Deb in Idaho wrote:

After 9 years in the DMC Designer Program, I am suddenly
told I am not in their system when I recently requested
floss for some upcoming designs. The contact emails I've
Forum: Needlework February 21st 19, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Bucilla - Threads in their kits

wrote:

On Sunday, February 3, 2019 at 8:51:41 AM UTC-6, Rich
wrote:
I am doing good, thanks for asking. Still stiching.

Rich

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 10:01:27...
Forum: Needlework October 18th 18, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Judaica/Jewish themed designs

wrote:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2018 08:59:32 -0400, Nancy Spera
wrote:

On 10/17/2018 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2018 07:27:21...
Forum: Needlework May 14th 18, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Indigo Rose and Catherine Strickler

wrote:

On Sunday, May 13, 2018 at 4:02:04 PM UTC-4,
wrote:
Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is
still designing or...
Forum: Needlework May 14th 18, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

Does anyone know if Catherine Strickler of Indigo Rose is
still designing or in business? I've tried to contact her
through an old e-mail address and...
Forum: Needlework February 8th 18, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Thot I'd drop in and say 'h'!

Martha Beth Lewis wrote:

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:04:55 PM UTC-6, Arliss
Link wrote:
Wow. I was just thinking about you a few days ago and
wondering what you?ve been up to. I...
Forum: Needlework November 15th 17, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
do you remember?

wrote:

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Sewing-with-Nancy-host-dies-after-battle-with-
cancer-457495043.html

Home / Entertainment / Article

"Sewing with Nancy" host...
Forum: Needlework April 12th 17, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
DMC Flower Threads

wrote:

On Friday, 4 October 1996 07:00:00 UTC, Donald Wiles
wrote:
I surfed the web until I found a listing of the numbers
for the DMC Flower
Threads. I found it...
Forum: Needlework January 7th 17, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
2017, should we try to revive the group?

wrote:

On Sat, 07 Jan 2017 09:54:45 -0500, Nyssa
wrote:

Rich wrote:

I wrote before that I come here once a week, Saturday
morning,...
Forum: Needlework January 7th 17, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Rich wrote:

I wrote before that I come here once a week, Saturday
morning, to catch up. Usually there is not much to catch
up on. Nice to see some posts this morning.

I recently finished...
Forum: Yarn November 23rd 16, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Unger Fluffy Yarn

Joan Erickson wrote:

On 10/23/2016 5:18 PM, Susan Barra wrote:
I am looking for Unger Fluffy yarn color 419. I started
a project only to run out of yarn. I'm not terribly
worried about...
Forum: Yarn November 1st 16, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Unger Fluffy Yarn

Susan Barra wrote:

I am looking for Unger Fluffy yarn color 419. I started a
project only to run out of yarn. I'm not terribly worried
about dye lot if i can match the color.

I found one in...
Forum: Needlework May 28th 16, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Looking for tips, tricks, and warnings on beads

Danny Breidenbach wrote:

I've been working on TW's Celestial Dragon, and I'm not
too far from the beading stage. I've never worked with
beads, so I'm looking for input.

1. I assume it's...
Forum: Needlework January 11th 16, 03:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
OT old messages

Shirley wrote:

We seem to be getting a lot of old messages just lately.

However here is one from an old lady. I woke this morning
to find myself an Octogenarian. It is my 80th birthday.
Forum: Yarn April 28th 15, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Translate Dutch knitting pattern to English

wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I've been able to get a lot of the words. The main problem
is the short form abbreviation. Like IED. When I google
that in Dutch is has...
Forum: Yarn April 28th 15, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 4
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
Translate Dutch knitting pattern to English

wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone on here speak/read Dutch?
I have a cute bunny sweater pattern I want to make, but
it's written in Dutch. I have tried to google translate,
Forum: Needlework April 5th 15, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Nyssa[_2_]
question for those who've done Tribute to Old Masters

Gillian Murray wrote:

On 3/28/2015 9:46 AM, Nyssa wrote:
Gillian Murray wrote:

On 3/27/2015 10:53 AM, Nyssa wrote:
wrote:

Hi everybody--
Forum: Needlework March 28th 15, 02:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

Gillian Murray wrote:

On 3/27/2015 10:53 AM, Nyssa wrote:
wrote:

Hi everybody--

I've just purchased the chart for Tribute to the Old
Masters by Nouveau...
Forum: Needlework March 27th 15, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework

wrote:

Hi everybody--

I've just purchased the chart for Tribute to the Old
Masters by Nouveau Encore Designs. The finished size on
32-ct fabric is 27 x 27, which means...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19