Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Yarn April 2nd 19, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Hi, I am New to the group

On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 5:34:11 PM UTC+1, Sheila Street wrote:
My name is Sheila, hello everyone. I am also new to weaving and have a yarn question. I want to weave tapestries. What are...
Forum: Yarn April 1st 19, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Latch hook rug canvases printed for sale.

Hi there,
I have a large amount of these available for sale.
In different sizes.
Prices range from eu35 to eu65 for the very large ones.
I do have some wool for this item not a lot but can
put...
Forum: Yarn April 1st 19, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Chunky Chenille Yarn New for DK wool.

Hi all,
I have some chunky chenille soft wool not a big amount
of it, but would exchange it for DK wool.

The chenille is ideal for Children's blankets, or scarves.

I need the DK for the Pom Pom...
Forum: Yarn April 1st 19, 10:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone knitting on a knittng machine?

Hi all,
Is there anyone out there knitting on a machine.
Do you knit for folks and could you knit some items
for me.
I want the 70s tank tops possibly fairisle with square
neck.
Also some kids...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4