Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Susie
Forum: Quilting May 5th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By Susie
Another Towne Purse

The Lazy Girl Designs yahoo group is he
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LazyGirlDesigns/
I love that group! I've learned so much.
Here are the Towne purses I have made along with a Summer tote, a...
Forum: Quilting March 17th 07, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Susie
Joann's coupon?

http://www.joann-mail.com/J0523m1s/coupons_only.html?r=0603529819
Susie in northern NY
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/susies1955/albums/
http://susieshobbyspot.blogspot.com/

"Heather Michna"...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Susie
Anyone know where I can learn to use my embrodiery machine?

Barb,
There are helpful Janome Embroidery Machine yahoo groups.
Which machine do you have? I have the Janome 300E. :o)
Susie in northern NY
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/susies1955/albums/

I bought...
Forum: Machine Knit January 19th 07, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Hi Michele,
Thanks for liking some of my knitting. :)
The Snowman Dishcloth was given out as a member of:
I don't know if they still have it or...
Forum: Machine Knit January 19th 07, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Judy,
I'm getting a Bond Incredible Machine (in fact two of them) given to me
tomorrow.
I'm so looking forward to it even though I've read some very poor reviews.
The girls
have upgraded to fancier...
Forum: Yarn January 14th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Hi Dennis and Gail,
Thanks! :) It sure is a fun hobby.
Susie

Susie,
Your work sure does look fine.
Please keep posting your work.
Hugs & God bless,
Dennis & Gail
Forum: Yarn January 10th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Hi Leah,
I've been doing tons of research by reading reviews and reading all
kinds of hints and tips.
I just got the book "301 Knitting Hints And Tips" by Rosemary Worth
and just started reading. It...
Forum: Yarn January 9th 07, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Noreen,
Not very active is right. :)
Thanks again,
Susie

-- Yep, good!
Now, remember, I DID say that they're not very active there!
:D
Noreen
Forum: Yarn January 8th 07, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Noreen,
Yup, that's it. :) Thanks,
Susie

Hi, Susie!
Umm, I THINK it's rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
but I could be wrong, LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen
Forum: Yarn January 8th 07, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Hi Noreen,
Thanks for the welcome back.
I hope you are enjoying your Artisan machine.
I found the yahoo group but I can't seem to find the NG for it. Is
it on another server?
Thanks,
Susie in...
Forum: Yarn January 8th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Mary,
What machines did you have?
Actually it is made by Bond and called the Ultimate Sweater Machine.
I'm trying to learn all I can before I get it.
Thanks for getting back to me.
Susie in northern...
Forum: Yarn January 8th 07, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 14
Posted By Susie
Question about machine knitting magazines or books...

Hi everyone,
I haven't been here in quite a while. Once in a while I stop by and skim the
messages.
I asked for help way back I think in October of 2005 when I started knitting
and you
all helped...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12