Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pam[_2_]
Forum: Quilting April 18th 13, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Pam[_2_]
Music, music, music

Yes, definitely- love to have some sort of music playing while sewing!!
Usually radio, but sometimes CD's. Then if I cannot decide what to listen
to, I can go to Pandora and select a mix of...
Forum: Quilting January 15th 13, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Pam[_2_]
OT Christmas cards

Hi Polly,
Here is a link to the only organization I know of that uses Christmas cards
for their project. Hope this helps.

http://www.stjudesranch.org/shop/recycled-card-program/

Pam
"Polly Esther"...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 12, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Pam[_2_]
OT donation of contact lenses?

You might try contacting the Lion's Club www.lionsclub.org
I know they sponsor eyeglass collections.
NAYY

Pam
"Polly Esther" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting February 21st 12, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Pam[_2_]
Quilt Retreat Question

Seems as if the general opinion is positive and I'd agree. The retreats are
for quilters. You are a quilter.
Since your friend invited/encouraged you to come, she's on board with you
attending. She...
Forum: Quilting January 1st 12, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Pam[_2_]
spel ck

Thank you!
Thanks for sending the link to the "Spel Chek" poem. I laughed and forwarded
it on.....
But thank you even more for sending the link to the website for Taylor Mali.
I looked around and...
Forum: Quilting December 6th 11, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Pam[_2_]
and so I visited the Pfaff dealer....

Hi Betsey,
I have a Pfaff 1540 that I love! And yes, it makes me smile, too! I hope you
can find one- it's been a great machine.
Pam
"betsey" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 22nd 11, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Pam[_2_]
eye candy

Wow! Thanks for sharing! It was fun to look at the quilts.
Pam
"Roberta" Roberta@Home wrote in message
Forum: Quilting October 29th 10, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Pam[_2_]
Looking for book

Looks like there are several for sale on Half.com (an eBay type company)
Here's a link:

http://product.half.ebay.com/Easy-Paper-Pieced-Miniatures_W0QQtgZinfoQQprZ787036

HTH,
Pam