Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mkdesigner
Forum: Machine Knit April 22nd 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 3
Posted By mkdesigner
Pigs

Hi Joanne,

We've been able to get the next 3 month's meetings set up for the
Great Basin Machine Knitters. Hopefully, you'll be able to join us at
one of them. They're listed on the group's...
Forum: Machine Knit January 21st 07, 06:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By mkdesigner
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Hi Joanne,

I *think* we know each other! I used to be the Program Secretary at
WARC. If you are the same kind lady who had me over to her house
several years ago and we talked about machine...
Forum: Machine Knit January 19th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Replies: 14
Posted By mkdesigner
patterns anyone for bond knitting machine

Hi everyone,

Leah wrote:
The major one I've found useful is Stephanie Thornton's Bond page,
which has a couple dozen links, as well as an extensive section of
articles written by Bond users...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3