Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: m&m
Forum: Needlework May 17th 12, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By m&m
Walmart

On May 16, 8:06*pm, "Donna D." wrote:
I dont know if anyone posted this. Walmart brought back there DMC floss and
some kits.
Donna

And their fabric cutting counter! Not...
Forum: Needlework August 11th 10, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By m&m
Do you remember?

On Aug 10, 4:08*pm, Lynoth wrote:
On Aug 10, 4:54*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 8/9/10 12:24 PM, in article
Forum: Needlework August 10th 10, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By m&m
Do you remember?

On Aug 9, 12:24*pm, Lynoth wrote:
Once upon a time, a very long time ago, I had a good number of CS&CC
issues, and I THINK in them was a pattern series of a little 3D
village...
Forum: Needlework December 8th 09, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By m&m
Entirely on topic grumblings

On Dec 7, 5:21*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/7/09 5:04 PM, in article
,

"...
Forum: Needlework October 7th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By m&m
Table stands

On Oct 6, 5:31*pm, anne wrote:
says...

I'm having trouble visualizing how to clamp the hoop or frame to the
table with a C-clamp as suggested...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By m&m
Table stands

On Oct 5, 11:08*am, anne wrote:
says...

Thanks very much for the input, Karen. *I usually use a hoop or Q-snaps
as a floor stand or sit on lap...
Forum: Needlework August 29th 08, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By m&m
Just found a great cross stitch site

On Aug 28, 11:50*pm, Barbara wrote:
http://www.scarletquince.com/index.php

I bought "WhistleJacket-George Stubbs" from the Online Needlework show
in April. It would be...
Forum: Needlework May 3rd 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By m&m
OT Mary Loyd

On May 3, 12:10*am, wrote:
Sorry to write here but my answer to you came back
mirjam

Did you mean me? I had a email from you saying your response came
back, but I'm not a...
Forum: Needlework May 1st 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 86
Posted By m&m
DMC has gone into bankruptcy

On Apr 30, 4:29*pm, Trish Brown wrote:
Dr. Brat wrote:
Trish Brown wrote:

It was just a typo. 'Chou' is cabbage and 'choux' is the pastry (choux
pastry -...
Forum: Needlework May 1st 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By m&m
Memorial Day for the Holocuast

On May 1, 1:02*am, wrote:
Today we have our memorial day for all victims of the Holocaust.
mirjam

Peace to you Mirjam and your family.
MM
Forum: Needlework March 29th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By m&m
Christmas stocking - can you help identify?

On Mar 29, 6:38*pm, "m&m" wrote:
On Mar 29, 2:56*am, "Mavis" wrote:

Bernieh,
* * The stocking in question is titled "Gardener's...
Forum: Needlework March 29th 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By m&m
Christmas stocking - can you help identify?

On Mar 29, 2:56*am, "Mavis" wrote:
Bernieh,
* * The stocking in question is titled "Gardener's Delight" designed by
Sandy Orton/Kooler Designs. It belongs to the...
Forum: Needlework March 12th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 12
Posted By m&m
Interesting articles

On Mar 12, 8:35*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/localnews/Historic-sampler-sold-for-30...
464.jp

Forum: Needlework March 3rd 08, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By m&m
How do you store your fabric?

On Mar 2, 4:20*pm, Kathy wrote:
Thanks for the information. *I'll stop in at one of the fabric stores
to see if they have some of those tubes left over. *Not sure where I
can...
Forum: Needlework January 1st 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By m&m
Hey Mary M

On Dec 30, 8:44*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 12/30/07 3:47 PM, in article
, "m&m"

Forum: Needlework December 30th 07, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By m&m
Hey Mary M

On Dec 30, 8:53*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Where in SE MA are you?

Cheryl

In Lakeville- i'm in Linda H's Thursday nite stitching group (Linda of
yahoo-NEXS). I...
Forum: Needlework December 3rd 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 69
Posted By m&m
Altoids tins -- how to finish

On Dec 2, 4:24 pm, Kathy wrote:
Would SKS please point to instructions on how to finish cross-stitch
covers for the Altoids tins? I've found one set of instructions on
line...
Forum: Needlework November 20th 07, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By m&m
OT Those two little old ladies again

On Nov 20, 4:17 am, Bruce wrote:
Two little old ladies were sitting on a park bench outside the local
town hall where a flower show was in progress. The thin one...
Forum: Needlework September 24th 07, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 22
Posted By m&m
OT A suggestion for Colomnia University

On Sep 24, 2:49 pm, wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:41 pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/24/07 8:59 AM, in article
Forum: Needlework September 17th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By m&m
latex finger covers for needlework question [need to find some]

On Sep 17, 1:04 am, wrote:
I use some nice latex finger covers. Not full gloves. They just
cover the fingers. They are ribbed and are great to protect while
doing...
Forum: Needlework September 4th 07, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By m&m
Long Dog Sampler Question

On Sep 2, 5:56 pm, lewmew wrote:
On Sep 1, 6:32 pm, m&m wrote:

On Aug 31, 10:46 am, lewmew wrote:

I'm working...
Forum: Needlework September 2nd 07, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By m&m
Long Dog Sampler Question

On Aug 31, 10:46 am, lewmew wrote:
I'm working on St. George by Long Dog. Quick question - when doing
the back stitching on this, do you recommend one or two strands of
Forum: Needlework July 11th 07, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By m&m
nobody embroidering some interesting stuff ???

On Jul 11, 7:12 am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Between the bifocals and the 15 year old son, I feel OLD!!

Supposedly all the strange headaches will disappear once I start...
Forum: Needlework June 26th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By m&m
On Topic: The Embroiders' Story

Check this out: http://www.plimoth.org/
Look towards the right side and you'll see the link to The Embroiders'
Story. It's a blog about the re-creation of a 17th-century embroidered
jacket. Once in...
Forum: Needlework April 2nd 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By m&m
Any Ideas?

On Apr 2, 10:41 am, ellice wrote:
On 4/1/07 8:34 PM, "Jill Waselik" wrote:

I had several of my older pieces cleaned and reframed at my framers. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32