Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 1.56 seconds.
Forum: Beads March 16th 07, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
AD - new lampwork auction - Soft Spring

On Mar 15, 4:51 pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:

Have a great weekend, everyone. :)

beautiful beads, but, are you trying to tell me I'm no the only
one in desperate need of a...
Forum: Beads March 13th 07, 09:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
mom update! by Jill

On Mar 12, 3:46 pm, "tatercat" wrote:
Prayers answered. Tis a long story and I'm sure mom would like me to
publish online. No proceedure was necessary . . . the...
Forum: Beads March 10th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Thinking about having my invention produced...is it a useful product?

On Mar 6, 5:55 pm, Barbara Forbes-Lyons
wrote:
Sounds like a cool idea, especially for small home shows when you don't
want to schlep huge displays.

or when your...
Forum: Beads March 10th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
OT- how cold/hot is it where you are??

On Mar 8, 2:48 pm, "glass guy" wrote:
At the moment it is 7C. here at 1640 hrs. Freezing at night if it is clear.
I just topped up one of my feeders, ( the one the Chickadees...
Forum: Beads March 10th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
My post for the week

On Mar 2, 10:00 am, "Patti" wrote:
OK, having promised to post about beads once a week, I'm having
trouble coming up with something to say this week.

I've been working...
Forum: Beads February 27th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
OT - Can't stand it (pseudo rant) ;)

On Feb 23, 8:21 pm, "Polly S." wrote:
wrote:
Well I tend to be fairly agressive so I'd just go on up and knock on
their door. You can...
Forum: Beads February 18th 07, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Let's try to post more, ok?

On Feb 11, 1:30 pm, "Patti" wrote:
I have this idea. Although I like the ads on this n/g, I really miss
our members' posts about what they are doing design wise, what...
Forum: Beads January 8th 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Help needed-memory wire glass charms

some of those come as little pendant thingies.

Different color beads and little charm pendants, and
if people want their names on them you could have
some of these little adhesive dots that one can...
Forum: Beads January 6th 07, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Gas canister storage

Carla wrote:
Thanks for the tip, Kandice. I've spent hours on a couple of different
lampworker sites trying to find an answer. Seems it's a pretty intense
topic of discussion :)

In trying...
Forum: Beads January 6th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
OT - STORY: I heart Physics Teachers

hate so say this (especially here, and after being absent for the best
part
of several months), I don't.

DD had a (used and reasonably inexpensive) car waiting for her when she

got her license...
Forum: Beads December 13th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Why don't I see any new msgs?

Patti wrote:
Vibrant Jewels wrote:
Do you see me?

Hi, Karleen,
I see you!
Patti

Hi both,
Forum: Beads October 25th 06, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Looky lous...Something for everybody

Dr. Sooz wrote:
HEY! Not ONE response?????? Am I invisible?

``````````````````````````````````````````````
Dr. Sooz wrote:
See them ALL ! ! ! ! ! ! VARIETY ! THRILLS and CHILLS ! !...
Forum: Beads October 20th 06, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Ping Maren re earthquake

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
Glad to hear that you are safe & sound!

safe yeah, but I'd argue about the sound.
Not this week, anyway.
All hell will break loose here at work again in a
minute or two...
Forum: Beads October 16th 06, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
BAH plagiarists

Jan G wrote:
Must admit I have never heard of them so NZ isn't so small after all!!

Cheers, Jan

Or, maybe you just have no contact with people like that ...
(I'm sometimes amazed how many...
Forum: Beads October 16th 06, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
OT - the children

Patti wrote:
Kalera wrote:
There are five of them today. My niece and nephew, plus my own three.

And they are all in time out right now.

Oh, the momentary quiet!

I just...
Forum: Beads October 16th 06, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Ping Maren re earthquake

well, we got shook out of bed (I had planned on not going to the market
because
I have too much work to do, so I was still asleep), the cats didn't
like it (we didn't
either, really), but we're OK,...
Forum: Beads September 26th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OT - back from surgery!

haven't posted from google for a while, and it refuses to quote ...
(got to make 2 google windows to see what you wrote - my
local newsserver long expired your post, if it ever got it.)

Makes me...
Forum: Beads August 31st 06, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
AD - Earth Song and More!

go through Dawn's website ...
Have to agree with Cheryl, can't pick a favorite.

Dawn, best of luck, hope you don't get hit by Ernesto.

Maren
Palms, Etc.: Tropical Plant Seeds - Hand-made Jewelry -...
Forum: Beads July 31st 06, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 83
Posted By [email protected]
Pricing question and critique needed...

Bacchae wrote:
"CindyB" wrote in message ...

How do you break an earring?!

Drive over it with your car?

yup, been there, done that.

That's how I broke one. Well, it wasn't so much...
Forum: Beads July 26th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Brick Stitch earring patterns

Beadbimbo wrote:
I love to look at beadwork for inspiration, and when I'm searching for seed
bead work I've googled:

beadwork
beaded jewelery (beaded earrings, etc.)
seed bead jewelry

Forum: Beads July 25th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Bead Store name help

Cheryl wrote:

High Strung Beads
Bead Boutique
Strung Out On Beads.

What do you think? Which would you choose and why?

Many thanks!
Forum: Beads July 25th 06, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
Bead Store name help

Dr. Sooz wrote:
You mean, like Hole Foods?

you mean like cherios and some sorts of pasta ggg

Maren
Tropical seeds - Job's Tears Jewelry - Nursery
Palms, Etc.: Tropical Plant Seeds - Hand-made...
Forum: Beads July 14th 06, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
OT - finally home again

Hi all,

I'm home again finally, actually I have been home for a bit over a
week,
trying to catch up with everything, including r.c.b., booking flights
for the
kid to get to college, and sending off...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23