Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: S
Forum: Sewing April 30th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 2
Posted By S
Tai Chi Clothing

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 17:36:06 GMT, "blondtwin1950" u33758@uwe wrote:

Looking for a Tai Chi clothing pattern. Have looked many places on the
internet but not luck. I saw something called Ranma...
Forum: Sewing January 21st 07, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 19
Posted By S
I need help with a serger technique!

I would like clarification of step 1, though, please. The way I'm
reading it, I clip off 1/8th inch of the corner diagonally, right? I'd
read another set of instructions that said to clip off...
Forum: Sewing January 3rd 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 19
Posted By S
I need help with a serger technique!

I'm certainly no expert with a serger, but here are the instructions I
got when I took a class in basic serger techniques (not one of the
classes offered when you buy one--an actual go for several...
Forum: Sewing December 5th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By S
maternity swimsuit help!

Sarah,

1) I managed with my normal swimsuit for several months when pregnant
before I outgrew it. I was very lucky and my SIL passed on her maternity
swim suit.

My problem is that my normal has...
Forum: Sewing December 3rd 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By S
maternity swimsuit help!

*sigh* Call me a cheapskate, but spending US$45+ for a swimsuit I'm
only going to wear for a few months seems a bit much. Unfortunately,
I'm not seeing any maternity swimwear patterns out there. ...
Forum: Sewing August 4th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 4
Posted By S
two questions

Just thought I'd give you all an update on my most recent projects,
since it's with your help that they've progressed at all! The
suggestions for the tank tops worked wonderfully and I'm wearing...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6