Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: D J
Forum: Needlework August 11th 17, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By D J
Where is everyone?????

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 12:14:10 PM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 8/9/2017 4:01 PM, D J wrote:

Well, I have been doing a lot of housework, but I haven't got it sparkling, yet!
Ah,...
Forum: Needlework August 9th 17, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By D J
Where is everyone?????

On Thursday, July 6, 2017 at 7:14:55 PM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
On 6/30/2017 4:42 PM, D J wrote:

Ready WIPs:
1. The Castle by TW
2. Majestic Eagle by Sunset (a kit)
3....
Forum: Needlework August 9th 17, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By D J
Where is everyone?????

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017 at 12:59:27 PM UTC-4, sharoncapps wrote:
I don't do facebook either. I haven't been stitching until the last couple
of days and have finally picked up needle and...
Forum: Needlework July 3rd 17, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By D J
Laying Tools vs. Railroading

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 10:06:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Great info. Now know why I was getting do many ##$* knots. I like a laying tool but it isn't always convenient. Ie. No...
Forum: Needlework June 30th 17, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 32
Posted By D J
Where is everyone?????

On Friday, June 9, 2017 at 5:03:32 PM UTC-4, Joan Erickson wrote:
I guess you must all be out enjoying the nice weather!

I have been enjoying the nice weather and the rainy weather as well!
Yard...
Forum: Needlework February 22nd 17, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 40
Posted By D J
cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:41:59 PM UTC-5, Violet Stitches wrote:
Oh my gosh, I just did a search on 123stitch.com, and they have Aida in gorgeous hand dyed and opalescent colors. I had no...
Forum: Needlework February 21st 17, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 40
Posted By D J
cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 4:34:15 PM UTC-5, Violet Stitches wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions, Dawn. I'm sure I'll be able to find some business in town that will have a printer on which I...
Forum: Needlework February 20th 17, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 40
Posted By D J
cross stitch lovers: to grid or not to grid?

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 1:04:52 PM UTC-5, Violet Stitches wrote:
About a month ago I started this cross stitch:
Forum: Needlework February 18th 17, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 14
Posted By D J
New pics

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 4:53:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Feb 2017 14:52:11 -0600, Joan Erickson
wrote:

On 2/4/2017 11:36 AM,...
Forum: Needlework January 7th 17, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By D J
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I also do more crocheting in the winter and cross stitch in the summer. I started a blanket for one of my sons but the pattern is a picture of a german style eagle and I can't watch TV and work on it...
Forum: Needlework January 5th 17, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 29
Posted By D J
2017, should we try to revive the group?

I would love to see the group revive, some usenet groups are having a
revival! I can't say I stitch that much anymore but I still knit a
lot and that is stitching too :) Quite apart from...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11