Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ravi Ramani
Forum: Jewelry March 3rd 07, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By Ravi Ramani
DeBeers to sell Cullinan and Kimberly Mines!

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/de-beers-says-it-plans-to-sell-its/n20070227101509990009?cid=1222
http://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?articleId=300446&area=/breaking_news/breaking_news__busines...
Forum: Jewelry February 28th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 5
Posted By Ravi Ramani
Princess Cut vs. Round

Frosty wrote:
Can one of y'all tell me, ballpark, the price difference between a
princess cut diamond and a round diamond of similar weight, color and
clarity?

Thanx

Hey Frosty,
Forum: Jewelry February 28th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By Ravi Ramani
Need advice on where to go to etch onto small gold rings

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c335/rockethobbit/RingEtching.jpg

I assumed laser etching would work or hand engraving?

I need advice on what type of etching would be best for...
Forum: Jewelry February 20th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Ravi Ramani
Palladium-Alloys and Hypo-Allergenic

Ravi Ramani wrote:
Hello,

Is Palladium Hypo-Allergenic?
As far as I know, it should be since it is alloyed with ruthenium or
with any other platinum family alloys.

Which is my next...
Forum: Jewelry February 20th 07, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 9
Posted By Ravi Ramani
gold chain by the inch

wrote:
I am looking for a reputable internet site to buy gold chain by the
inch. For myself, not wholesale.
Does anyone have any recommendations Thanks Liz

You can...
Forum: Jewelry February 17th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 2
Posted By Ravi Ramani
Palladium-Alloys and Hypo-Allergenic

Hello,

Is Palladium Hypo-Allergenic?
As far as I know, it should be since it is alloyed with ruthenium or
with any other platinum family alloys.

Which is my next question, what exactly is it...
Forum: Jewelry February 7th 07, 04:33 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 1
Posted By Ravi Ramani
jewelry school questions

Yasin,

The best way to go about is being an apprentice. If you have business
experience then you must have sales experience. You have taken the GIA
courses which basically will give some...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7