Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tia Mary
Forum: Quilting April 11th 13, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Tia Mary
OT -- Dog Door Info

On 4/10/2013 7:33 AM, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
I noticed after getting the first door (or was it the second?) the next PetSafe I bought was a 'new and improved' version. Perhaps the...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 13, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Tia Mary
OT -- Dog Door Info

On 4/9/2013 9:17 PM, Leslie & The Furbabies in MO. wrote:
I have purchased four PetSafe dog doors in the large size- three for me at my last three houses and one for a friend. The eBay seller I...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 13, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Tia Mary
OT -- Dog Door Info

Hi Guys,
Need info or recommendations about electro-magnetic DOG doors. I
have Googled until I am blue in the face and the only fairly reasonably
priced door big enough to handle Sissy's dogs...
Forum: Needlework January 5th 13, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Tia Mary
Early birthday wishes, for once!

On 1/4/2013 12:59 PM, NDJoan wrote:
Tomorrow (the 5th) is Tia Mary's birthday, so everyone, please join
in!

Happy birthday to you
Haaappyyy biiirthdaaay tooo yooouuu,
Haaaaaappyyyyyy...
Forum: Quilting December 2nd 12, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Tia Mary
cheeto?

On 12/1/2012 8:31 AM, Taria wrote:
did that scoundrel Cheeto ever show up?
hope he is safe somewhere.
taria

No -- we haven't seen hide nor hair of him. Raechel is being a
trooper and...
Forum: Quilting November 13th 12, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Tia Mary
Prayers for lost cat, please

On 11/12/2012 4:20 PM, Taria wrote:
Thanks all. Vet called and they are just lipomas (fat!). I can pick her
up in an hour but all looks well. I could throttle the fill in vet that
mentioned
Forum: Quilting November 12th 12, 06:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Tia Mary
Prayers for lost cat, please

On 11/11/2012 7:42 PM, Taria wrote:
Oh Mary, I hope Cheeto comes home and is safe very soon. The kitties
going on 'field trips' are a big concern to us here. I think it was
Nightmist
that...
Forum: Quilting November 11th 12, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Tia Mary
Prayers for lost cat, please

Well, for those who remember the saga of Cheeto, I want to ask for
prayers because he got out the electronic dog door and has been gone for
five days now :-(. He and Raechel (the SMDGD) have been...
Forum: Needlework October 9th 12, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 2
Posted By Tia Mary
Starting the traditional war

On 10/8/2012 8:29 AM, ndjoan wrote:
On 9/29/2012 8:56 AM, Tia Mary wrote:

MW is Nasty, horrible, disgusting stuff -- spawn of the devil as I
have always said!!!!
TM!!! You're back! Your...
Forum: Needlework October 8th 12, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Tia Mary
Starting the traditional war

On 10/7/2012 5:53 PM, Ellice K. wrote:
............ Duke's was a
strictly Southern brand, that I started using years ago when I lived in the
real south, not here.

Thanks for sharing.

Forum: Quilting August 16th 12, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Tia Mary
ot- hilarious Irish Olympic sportscaster!

On 8/16/2012 6:31 AM, barnyowl wrote:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=510_1344196881 definitely worth watching
at least twice a day! Enjoy, barnyowl

AHHHHH -- another landsman who has likely...
Forum: Needlework June 15th 12, 03:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Tia Mary
Searching for ...

On 6/14/2012 6:03 PM, Rita Liesch wrote:
I tried Herrshners, Nordic Needle, Marilyn's Stoney Creek, Mary Jane's, and
ton's of other online cross stitch and/or craft retailers. No luck. Wrote
Forum: Quilting June 14th 12, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Tia Mary
Designing a wallhanging

On 6/13/2012 8:19 PM, Polly Esther wrote:
Okay. We're not in Kansas anymore. I've never done a WH before. This
creation isn't going to do hug. It's going to speak. Got the panel
framed and...
Forum: Needlework April 17th 12, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 16
Posted By Tia Mary
Eye lashes???

On 4/17/2012 3:14 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/16/12 6:12 PM, Dianne Lewandowski wrote:
Turkey stitch. No need for fuzzy, which might even detract.
Dianne

tried that one - you'd need a...
Forum: Needlework March 27th 12, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Tia Mary
It's someone's special day today!!!

On 3/26/2012 12:11 PM, wrote:

HMMMM -- Sheena -- Sheena WHO???? Do we even have a Sheena in the
group (r,d&h)???
Hope you hjave a happy one and here's...
Forum: Needlework March 16th 12, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Tia Mary
Hawaiian Hardanger?

Maybe you could find some sort of pattern that resembles a pineapple?
I've seen any number of hardanger designs that look sort of
"pineapple-ish" to MOI :-))). If you do a regular xs design in...
Forum: Needlework February 20th 12, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Tia Mary
VOT For dog lovers

On 2/19/2012 8:05 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

especially dachshund lovers...Sharon and Sheena's grand-daughter, Marley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2wRLDDQVo&feature=player_embedded#

Forum: Quilting February 16th 12, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Tia Mary
Pami

On 2/15/2012 2:52 PM, Cindy from GA wrote:
Please keep Pami's husband and son in your thoughts and prayers as
Pami has left this world and gone on ahead. This has just happened.

Cindy from...
Forum: Needlework February 10th 12, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Tia Mary
OT - now it can be told

On 2/10/2012 7:10 AM, Bruce wrote:
Now that it is completed, I can talk about it as while you are on Jury
Service, you are directed not to discuss the case. It seems a young
couple were suing a...
Forum: Needlework February 2nd 12, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Tia Mary
What are you stitching/knitting

I'm finally getting back to doing some stuff. Janet sent me several
lovely cat kits that I would like to start work on but thought I should
actually finish off the last of the seasonal bell pulls...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 12, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Tia Mary
No Posts???

On 1/31/2012 6:27 AM, Ginger in CA wrote:
At least I now know it is not just me.

Ginger in CA
[sitting quietly on the side]

On Jan 30, 9:56 pm, Tia wrote:
Forum: Quilting January 31st 12, 06:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Tia Mary
No Posts???

I haven't gotten any posts today -- NONE at all. I have posts from
rctn but not rctq!! If this makes it through and someone sees it, would
you please respond to my post? Thanks & CiaoMeow...
Forum: Quilting January 27th 12, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Tia Mary
Jeanne needs us now

On 1/25/2012 8:32 PM, J* wrote:
returned 13 days post op to greenland clinic today for results from in-depth
study of the tissue removed with the lump. lymph nodes were clear. tissue
was not....
Forum: Quilting January 25th 12, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Tia Mary
Complete OT - Anne McCaffrey

On 1/24/2012 5:33 PM, Donna in Idaho wrote:
I know there used to be other rctq'ers that were big Anne McCaffrey
fans (she wrote the Dragonriders of Pern series as well as several
other series -...
Forum: Needlework January 25th 12, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Tia Mary
OT - short video, trip to Hoy

On 1/24/2012 11:15 AM, Bruce wrote:
The peace & quiet is what made us decide to retire to Orkney.
Here's a wedding that took place on Stronsay a few years ago
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500