Showing results 1 to 25 of 266
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: TerriLee in WA \(state\)
Forum: Quilting August 12th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Unquilting

Well, I've certainly done a lot of "unpiecing" in my lifetime. The raggy
denim needs unpicking, and I'm procratinating. (I washed the top and some of
the seams frayed so much that now there are no...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
OT-how to tell the gender of a kitten

Oh, that is *too* funny. Reminds me a time when DD was about 4. Someone
mentioned that cats lie in the sun alot, and she replied "Yes, cats like to
be in heat." I nearly choked on that one, and...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 07, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
TerriLee, Donna, Jenn & other Seattle area quilters

Thanks for letting me know. Her store hours and my work schedule don't work
very well together (I'm at work when she's open), so I haven't been able to
get there at all. :-( Maybe someday.

--...
Forum: Quilting August 2nd 07, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
OT -- Good thoughts/prayers requested

Prayers on the way. Please tell me no one from here was involved. How very
scary.

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply

Thank you all. He really is a darling. And oddly enough, he looks just like
his daddy (my DSon) did when he was born - a ton of really dark hair. It
will be interesting to see if it does what DS's...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
OT - Grandbaby Picture

If you want to see a picture of my newest grandson, here's a link:

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=3M1O9T0J0F

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

Somewhere I've seen a tea for that. I drank it when preggers with oldest DS.
Let me see if I can find the name of it for you. Give me a bit, as I'm
trying to make dinner, too. Sigh. Think how much...
Forum: Quilting July 8th 07, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Blue & Yellow king-sized monster finally done!

That's quite the mental portrait, Polly. I'm glad my mouth wasn't full of
something liquid. ROFL

And you're right, that is a beautiful quilt. I love the tailored corners. I
can think of several...
Forum: Quilting July 6th 07, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Just ahd to share OFF TOPIC

Whoo-hoo!! Now that gives a whole new meaning to "freedom"!! This is
awesome news.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop

"Butterflywings"...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 07, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 51
OT skeleton from the in-laws closet

OMG!! Too funny. My first MIL had a seal point Siamese, who's name was
"Dammit". From, of course, saying "Dammit, get down from there", etc. Poor
cat never got a real name. LOL
--
TerriLee in...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 07, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

I actually think I will be in town 8/3-4. Email me privately, and we can see
if we can arrange something. I love meetups!!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

RaTS!!! Looks like we are just not destined to meet up this year. I will be
out of town until Sunday evening. I'm so sorry!!
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

And just where are the pictures of what sounds absolutely divine!?

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop
"Pat in Virginia"...
Forum: Quilting June 28th 07, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
A little ray of sunshine has just come into my world in the shape of a girl.

Whoo-hoo!! A girl!! Lucky you. Thanks very much for sharing your joy.

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop
"Dianne"...
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 07, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
OT - I have a new grandson

David William was born today 6/22/07, 11:56 am. 8 lbs, 4 ozs, 21 in long.
Mom, Dad, and baby appear to be fine. Thanks for all your good wishes and
prayers!!

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the...

Whoo-hoo!! Its always a good thing for the boss to be happy. And even with
classes and studying, it's still great to get to go somewhere new! I think
Butterfly is close to Phoenix, and there's a...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 07, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Need some comfort words

Oh, darlin' - what a wonderful thing you are doing for yourself. I'm quite
certain you will do just fine, but ((((((Hugz)))))) for you anyway. Please
check back and let us know how well you...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
OT OT OT .. the last inspection..

Wow. That needed a kleenex warning. Thanks very much for sharing. We are
praying that my oldest DGD's DH comes home from Iraq safely. Condolences to
all who have someone who did not.

--
TerriLee...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 07, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Outstanding!! How wonderful for you and him. Hugz for you both!!

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop
"Irrational Number"...
Forum: Quilting June 20th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Picture

Incredible!! Nicely done. Happy dancing in sunny Seattle.

--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to reply
http://community.webshots.com/user/tlbishop
"Sandy" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting June 19th 07, 05:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
I've settled & fondling again

blush Thank you. The WUH for DH is 3 printed blocks with the Kanji
letters. I just put borders around them and quilted around the letters. I
should go take a pic of it now that he's hung it up...
Forum: Quilting June 18th 07, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Border question

Well, I think I posted a pic in the quilt album, named Quilt_back. However,
my connection failed in the middle of things, so I really don't know if it's
there or not. Sigh!

--
TerriLee in WA...
Forum: Quilting June 17th 07, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

OMG!! Well, even more good thoughts and prayers on the way that everyone
will be safe. Yikes! And here I was complaining that it wouldn't stop the
intermittent showers long enough today for me to...
Forum: Quilting June 17th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
OT More humor from my Furbabies- WARNING- naughty!

I'm not so sure that HBG activities are off color, no matter what, but
goodness I laughed hard at the picture you painted!! Thanks for sharing.
--
TerriLee in WA (state)
remove the cats to...

Sandy, I commend your restraint on not smacking your SIL!! Good grief!!
Just because hand quilting makes my hands hurt doesn't mean you shouldn't do
what suits you. So, color me clueless, but why...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 266