Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sally Short
Forum: Quilting May 13th 20, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Sally Short
The Posy Quilt

I have not posted here for a while now but wanted to share this easy quilt pattern with you. Go to www.quiltmaker.com/patterns.Mar/Apr2020 and see this quilt on the cover page. Quilt is 74 X 88...
Forum: Quilting October 6th 19, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Sally Short
Tuscan Vintage Quilt

I just recently finished 5 crib quilt tops in various animal prints. This got rid of a lot of prints left over from other baby quilts. Now that I have whittled down my stash, it's time to move on.
Forum: Quilting July 29th 19, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Sally Short
Buckeye Beauty Quilt

This is the quilt I am presently working on. It is going to make a beautiful quilt using a Jelly Roll(2 1/2 inch strips)using batiks fabrics. You can cut your own or buy jelly rolls. If you make...
Forum: Quilting July 27th 19, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Sally Short
Summer Breeze Quilt

Hello Amy,
If you will go to Jordan Fabrics and open it, then go to the top where you will see free patterns on the right and open this, scrolling down until you find Summer Breeze and then...
Forum: Quilting May 26th 19, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Sally Short
Greek Cross Quilt

Hello Group,
I have made a couple baby quilts using the summer breeze pattern. Now I am off doing a quilt top named Greek Cross. This block is taken from
www.quilterscasche.com Check it...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5