Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Estelle Gallagher
Forum: Quilting May 31st 09, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Zig Zag quilt pattern

Thankyou Nann. I like that.Bookmarked it.!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11
"Nann"...
Forum: Quilting May 24th 09, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Unquilting

One of the first quilts myself and a friend did together as novices was so
appalling on the back that we put another back on top and tied it in a few
places!!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old...
Forum: Quilting May 23rd 09, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT baby coming on Sunday

Well very good luck and good wishes from Cornwall Anne. How very excited you
all must be. These happy events ( I was 43) when my last unexpected arrived,
turn out to be the best thing ever.
--...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT Long overdue update on how I am doing...

And will continue Rita. very good news!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11
"Rita L in...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 09, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Sashing Advice AND EQ5 Advice

For me it would have to be Purple!It goes with most things and anyhow I just
love it! lol. Cant help with EQ5 though.
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have...
Forum: Quilting May 19th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Webshots update

Lovely work Alice. I love the "mistake" in particular!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are...
Forum: Quilting May 19th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT Cleaning, griping & hardwood floors!

Forgot to say, the Orange glow stuff is just for initial cleaning. A mop or
swiffer after that and just occasionally from there on!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you...
Forum: Quilting May 19th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT Cleaning, griping & hardwood floors!

Hi Leslie. I have used the orange glow stuff and it just sank straight into
the wood. It cleaned it beautifully and wasn't slippery at all.The "guys"
will love the smell I would think.
--
Estelle...
Forum: Quilting May 17th 09, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

When you get the side creases out can you sew a tiny crease in to make it
permanent?
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are...
Forum: Quilting May 14th 09, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT - twin preemies

Will be thinking of them and sending good wishes. They will be just
beautiful.!
"Musicmaker" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 13th 09, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Grandbaby #33

Congratulations Marigold. A sweet little baby girl.
I aggree it is a pity when we are not near to our choldren and GC. mine are
5-6 hours away. enjoy her ,as you know in the blink of an eye!
--...
Forum: Quilting May 13th 09, 08:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Cool new site I found, at least new to me

That is indeed a wonderful site.Thanks for the link.
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are...
Forum: Quilting May 13th 09, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT Polly has a camera

Ooh, waiting with baited breath!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11
"Polly Esther"...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Sheep quilt/Malvern

Oh what a shame Pat. Never mind. Hope to catch up with you next year!
"Patti" wrote in message
Sorry Estelle, I won't be going to...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 09, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Sheep quilt

Thanks Pat. Ewe is so kind! lol
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Estelle:
Terrific! The front and the baaaaaaa-ck are equally...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 09, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Mono filament thread (also known as demon spawn)

I use Invisifil. It is soft and does nt seem to want to tangle!
"Sunny" wrote in message
I was working...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 09, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Sheep quilt/Malvern

I never thought of it being reversible, but it could be. Will you be going
to Malvern this month Pat.? I am hoping to go. Not even going to the dentist
on the way! lol
"Patti"...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 09, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Sheep quilt

I have finished the Baby Quilt in Batiks, with just three sheep. They are
"Trapunto'd" and the head and faces are made with Black and Cream wadding so
are textured. I did pose them differently as...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 09, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Harry Potter Fabric

Lets hope thats true, as I have a few things here that I would'nt mind
losing! ( ufo's) lol
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 09, 12:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT FYI. !

Aah haa. someone did nt work that out very well then!Not I.
"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
AT 5...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 09, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT FYI. !

AT 5 MINUTES AND 6 SECONDS AFTER 4 A.M., ON THE 8TH OF JULY, THIS YEAR, THE
TIME AND DATE WILL BE: 04:05:06 07-08-09

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN UNTIL THE YEAR 3009!!!

I'm a succour for these...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 09, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Harry Potter Fabric

On the same theme. Who hid my chalk pouncer. I used it just once and that
has disappeared too! very irritating! lol
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have...
Forum: Quilting May 3rd 09, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Another one completed

Thats a lovely quilt and the new Mummy will be thrilled. What a wonderful
thing you are doing too!
--
Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are...
Forum: Quilting May 3rd 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
OT, a time waster!

Sent by a friend Patchworker

--
http://www.quilt-patchwork.de/fun.php?jahr=2008

Estelle UK

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
Forum: Quilting April 28th 09, 10:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Estelle Gallagher
Opinions please

Thanks Roberta. That's what I was afraid of, but have been upstairs all
evening and made and appliquéd just 3 of them. It looks kind of OK. I wish I
had thought of socks that would have related to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500