Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rachel Grier
Forum: Sewing March 16th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.sewing
Replies: 3
Posted By Rachel Grier
Laughing Sisters Website

Hello All

Does anyone know what happened to the laughingsisters.com website. I keep
getting a 404 error message. I had this site bookmarked because of the
larger size clothing and they offer the...
Forum: Beads October 9th 06, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Rachel Grier
Delica Beads - 10g Bags

Hi

Since Blessed Beads (my fav bead shop) doesn't seem to be up and running at
the moment can someone recommend a shop that sells delicas in 10g bags. One
that ships to the UK too. BB used to give...
Forum: Needlework October 3rd 06, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 0
Posted By Rachel Grier
Beaded Plastic Canvas Pattern/Book - Twelve Days of Christmas

Hello All

I am trying to find a pattern for beaded plastic canvas ornaments. The
pattern was the twelve days of christmas and, if I remember correctly, was
in a large hardback book of other PC...
Forum: Beads September 29th 06, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Rachel Grier
Twelve Days of Christmas Pattern

Hello All

I am trying to find a pattern for beaded plastic canvas ornaments. The
pattern was the twelve days of christmas and, if I remember correctly, was
in a large hardback book of other PC...
Forum: Needlework July 7th 06, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 103
Posted By Rachel Grier
Vegan - So DMC Instead of Wool

Hello Jessie

Thanks for your reply. The problem with this idea is getting the wool dyed.
I was thinking of just using the conversion tables for Appletons to DMC -
very straight forward. Can you...
Forum: Needlework July 6th 06, 01:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 103
Posted By Rachel Grier
Vegan - So DMC Instead of Wool

Hi

Thanks for all your replies. I think I will stick to making smaller items
with DMC. I don't think using acrylic or larger gauge cottom will work
because of the difficulties in matching shades...
Forum: Needlework July 5th 06, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 103
Posted By Rachel Grier
Vegan - So DMC Instead of Wool

Hello Everyone

I became vegan a while ago and since one of the practices of veganism is to
forego wool I have to give up my beloved Appletons (sob).

What I would like to know is how feasible it is...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7