Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: niasha
Forum: Quilting June 3rd 07, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By niasha
OT My sad news... long so please skip if you want...

Suzie, first let me say my prayers are with you. Second, don't apologize for
the way you feel. After I retired I bought a house and immediately lost my
health. I barely blinked an eye. Just chalked...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 28
Posted By niasha
Pink 4-Patch Posie Quilt

It is absolutely beautiful!

--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!
"joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 28th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By niasha
Excellent resource for all kinds of quilting info

i love this site!
--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!

http://www.freequiltpatterns.info/index.htm#CD
Forum: Quilting May 24th 07, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By niasha
Does anyone have this book please?

I've taken this book out from my local library. Did you check there?

--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!
"Jeri" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 18th 07, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By niasha
Scrap Quilts

I agree. I have lots of books and site marked but this has to be in the top
two. Senile me can't remember the top one. She just put some new stuff on
her site worth checking out.
--
Niasha
If it...

Val has some great ideas. I guess the question is what is the state of your
health. Last year butt sitting was doable for me. This year I can't even
find my butt! If I'm down, I don't get up...
Forum: Quilting May 14th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By niasha
Wheelchair tote

Morag, welcome to the airhead club! You will want to store as much as
possible in the back, not the front of the WC. I just keep a regular bag on
my lap which closes with snaps. It has 2...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By niasha
Mom's Last Quilt

It's beautiful! My mom passed 2 years ago and I still haven't been able to
finish up her quilts. You are a wonderful daughter and worthy inheritor of
a great tradition..

--
Niasha
If it doesn't...

Kate, thanks for responding. A couple of points.

- "Please try not to take this as a personal affront. You are new here, we
are happy to have you here, and hope you will hang around".

- I don't...
Forum: Quilting May 8th 07, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 44
Posted By niasha
THE DIRECTORY. MY FINAL WORD

Txs Sally. I joined in 1998/1999.
--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!ally

Actually Niasha has been around since 2002, and was in the 2005 directory
(the...
Forum: Quilting May 8th 07, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 44
Posted By niasha
THE DIRECTORY. (MY) your FINAL WORD

I've got your addy!--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!

Butterfly (who also is not in the Directory by choice. So far folks have
been able to get my addy even...
Forum: Quilting May 8th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By niasha
for Niasha and others

Txs Karen. I know I submitted the form. After that I really don't remember
what happened. I suffered a slight brain injury trying to wrestle a piece
of jelly roll cake from my granddaughter. ...
Forum: Quilting May 8th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By niasha
Hawaiin Blocks

The freezer paper is used so you don't destroy your original design or to
create a new one. The FP is ususally folded into quarters and the design
copied to the paper and cut out. In your case ,...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By niasha
I'm getting no responses to my emails. Directory is Done!

Thanks folks. I guess I am being heard. South pacific, Missouri, Florida -
I feel like I'm on Survivor!

"Cindy Schmidt" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 07, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 44
Posted By niasha
THE DIRECTORY. MY FINAL WORD

I'm confused? Was one of the criteria for inclusion the number of posts over
a two month period? Ill health, moving, computer problems, etc. can all
contribute to a member's lack of participation...
Forum: Quilting May 6th 07, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By niasha
I'm getting no responses to my emails. Directory is Done!

I'm not getting any reponses to my emails. Can you folks see me?
--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!

"niasha" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 4th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By niasha
OT car

Edmunds is good on reviews for autos, including pricing performan and
sources for the autos
http://www.edmunds.com/

niasha
"Anne Rogers" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting May 4th 07, 06:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By niasha
Directory is Done!

Alice, I assume this latest message means all the members have gotten copies
of the directory.. If so, I have not. Boo Hoo, why not?
niasha

"AliceW" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting April 10th 07, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By niasha
ANNOUNCEMENT -- RCTQ Webpage

Kate, Great site! I actually discovered it early this morning before your
message. How did you make your display wall?
niasha

"Kate G." wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting January 12th 07, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 40
Posted By niasha
Pami update

I use those. They are advertised as wrenches and sold on T.V. infomercials.
I purchased mine at my family dollar/dollar general/discount store for @ 3
dollars. Two in a pack, one large and one...
Forum: Quilting December 3rd 06, 08:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By niasha
Photo transfers

Sherry, I can't figure ot the difference between Peel and Stick and Sew on.
Can you help?

"Sherry Starr"
I suggest Printed Treasures fabric sheets.
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 06, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By niasha
Questions about quilting a grid pattern

Taria, if you meander, do you still quilt stitch in the ditch to stabalize
the quilt?
"Taria" wrote in message
That is pretty much...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 06, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By niasha
Questions about quilting a grid pattern

Lynn, for you second, etc. line of quilting, do you just turn the quilt or
do you start at the top again? Niasha

, ...start at the top of the middle (in other words,
half way between the top...
Forum: Quilting October 31st 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By niasha
Wide back fabrics

Favorite places to buy wide back fabric?

--
Niasha
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!
Forum: Quilting October 29th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By niasha
Fabric Postcards

I luv'd the postcards! How are they sent? In an envelope?
niasha
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43