Judaica/Jewish themed designs by [email protected]
On Friday, June 22, 2001 at 6:58:46 PM UTC-4, Martha Fletcher wrote: Does anyone know of any good designers/sites for Jewish theme projects? My girlfriend is jewish and I like to make gifts for her. I can only hope that whatever is patterned in hebrew is spelled correctly as I am not...
Today 01:22 AM
by Nyssa[_2_] Go to last post
3 24 Needlework