Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Nellie
Forum: Needlework August 1st 18, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Nellie
TW Wedding Sampler and Christmas Ornaments free to a good home

On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 3:20:19 PM UTC-4, Nellie wrote:
I was cleaning out some bins and came across these two - and I know I will never stitch them. If you might, send me a message and I'll...
Forum: Needlework July 27th 18, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 6
Posted By Nellie
TW Wedding Sampler and Christmas Ornaments free to a good home

I was cleaning out some bins and came across these two - and I know I will never stitch them. If you might, send me a message and I'll send them to you.

Wendy (who hasn't posted since about 2001)...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 15, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nellie
Need finishing help in SFBA

On Thursday, November 19, 2015 at 6:46:23 AM UTC-8, Janner wrote:
On 18/11/15 05:36, Nellie wrote:
On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 5:42:54 AM UTC-8, Nann wrote:
The RCTQ FB page is called...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 15, 06:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nellie
Need finishing help in SFBA

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 10:27:25 AM UTC-8, Bobbie Sews More wrote:
wrote in message

If you can get all your...
Forum: Quilting November 19th 15, 06:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nellie
Need finishing help in SFBA

Okay, thanks Sandy$, I will look them up. I have thought of tying and may do that.

Nellie
Forum: Quilting November 18th 15, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nellie
Need finishing help in SFBA

On Tuesday, November 17, 2015 at 5:42:54 AM UTC-8, Nann wrote:
The RCTQ FB page is called "RCTQ - rec.crafts.textiles.quilting"

Nann

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 10:26:14 PM UTC-6,...
Forum: Quilting November 17th 15, 05:26 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nellie
Need finishing help in SFBA

On Monday, November 16, 2015 at 8:18:13 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hi Nellie
Not sure who is still here, most have moved over to Facebook.
For those who may need to know, does SFBA...
Forum: Quilting November 17th 15, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Nellie
Need finishing help in SFBA

Hi there,
Long time lurker and sometime poster from long ago here.
I made a queen sized quilt top for my daughter but am unable to quilt it. I started it and made a mess.
I need someone in the SFBA...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8