Showing results 1 to 25 of 161
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Liz from Humbug
Forum: Needlework July 9th 12, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Liz from Humbug
County fair results

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:52:44 AM UTC-7, ndjoan wrote:
Results of my entries in the county fair a

My Day Complete - no ribbon (they only give 1st-3rd place)
Needle winder...
Forum: Needlework June 7th 12, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Liz from Humbug
A finish-finish!

On May 30, 9:13*am, ndjoan wrote:
I got "My sweet heart" back from the framer yesterday and have posted
pics on my webshots album (see below for link) and...
Forum: Needlework May 1st 12, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Liz from Humbug
PING: Liz Hampton!!!

On Apr 24, 1:54*pm, ndjoan wrote:
I tried responding to your email (vsisp) but it came back! *Are you
still using echoweb?

--
* * * * Joan

See my...
Forum: Needlework April 10th 12, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Liz from Humbug
A finish!

On Apr 5, 2:34*pm, ndjoan wrote:
I finished "My day complete" last night. *Now I just have to figure out
what to do with it! LOL

I will try to get it washed,...
Forum: Needlework April 1st 12, 04:46 AM Posted to alt.beenz,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 53
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Helloooooooo! Anyone there?

On Mar 22, 10:22*am, Joan wrote:
Where has everyone gone? *I have finally gotten set up with Eternal
September and now no one is posting?????

I'm having stitchy (and...
Forum: Needlework April 1st 12, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.beenz,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 53
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Helloooooooo! Anyone there?

On Mar 22, 10:22*am, Joan wrote:
Where has everyone gone? *I have finally gotten set up with Eternal
September and now no one is posting?????

I'm having stitchy (and...
Forum: Needlework March 19th 12, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Hawaiian Hardanger?

On Mar 16, 8:34*am, Tia Mary wrote:
* *Maybe you could find some sort of pattern that resembles a pineapple?
* I've seen any number of hardanger designs that look sort of
Forum: Needlework March 16th 12, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Hawaiian Hardanger?

Anyone have any ideas? My nephew (21 in April) just married "a
wonderful Hawaiian girl" (my sister's words, which is a good beginning
for a new mother in law) :-) just got married last weekend and...
Forum: Needlework February 24th 12, 06:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 11
Posted By Liz from Humbug
my memory is gone

On Feb 22, 4:31*pm, Belinda Alene
wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:52:01 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

Forum: Needlework February 24th 12, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 5
Posted By Liz from Humbug
A Finish and a start and an ARRRGHHHH!

On Feb 16, 2:50*pm, NDJoan wrote:
The finish:
On Feb. 4 I finally, Finally, *FINALLY* have finished stitching the
infamous Nativity set!!!! *(Well, with one caveat:...
Forum: Needlework January 30th 12, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Liz from Humbug
What are you stitching/knitting

On Jan 28, 8:50*am, NDJoan wrote:
On Jan 25, 10:18*am, Liz from Humbug wrote:

I'm "actively" working on the "Read" Tabletopper from Dutch Treat
Forum: Needlework January 25th 12, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 21
Posted By Liz from Humbug
OT : Completlely OT Wedding & best friends question

On Jan 17, 8:59*am, "Ellice K." wrote:
On 1/17/12 7:05 AM, in article ,

Forum: Needlework January 25th 12, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 8
Posted By Liz from Humbug
time for a round of what are you reading

On Jan 24, 6:40*am, Nancy Spera wrote:
On 1/24/2012 7:37 AM, Cheryl Isaak wrote:

I've started (actually restarted) Green by Jay Lake under the assurance
I'm really...
Forum: Needlework January 3rd 12, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Happy New Year to all.

On Jan 1, 5:22*pm, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 1/1/2012 2:12 PM, Gillian Murray wrote:

Forum: Needlework December 14th 11, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Quiet???? and Christmas stuff

On Dec 7, 1:09*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
I just realized today that I hadn't gotten any posts for awhile!
Sooo, thinking maybe Google was messing something up, I...
Forum: Needlework December 8th 11, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 10
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Quiet???? and Christmas stuff

On Dec 7, 1:09*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
I just realized today that I hadn't gotten any posts for awhile!
Sooo, thinking maybe Google was messing something up, I...
Forum: Needlework November 7th 11, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 9
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Cross Stitch

On Nov 6, 9:24*am, suzanne glover wrote:
Hello all! I'm new to this group and was wondering if anyone could
tell me where and how is the best way to start learning cross...
Forum: Needlework October 6th 11, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 7
Posted By Liz from Humbug
It's someone's birthday!

On Oct 6, 6:02*am, Karen C in Calif wrote:
Ellice K. wrote:

Happy Birthday, Liz - I'll throw my off-key warble in there to a fellow
Libra (well, I'm at least mostly...
Forum: Needlework September 26th 11, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 1
Posted By Liz from Humbug
NOT OT- Need horse picture

Hi all,

My Secret Stitcher this year is a woman who used to raise/train/show
American Saddlebreds and Hackney ponies. What I would like to stitch
for her, by June, is the phrase (from Joan E!): "The...
Forum: Needlework September 23rd 11, 05:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Favorite stitching saying?

On Sep 20, 5:28*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
I'm working on a small project which has an opening about 1 1/4" x 2
1/5". *I'm looking for something interesting to stitch in...
Forum: Needlework September 10th 11, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 13
Posted By Liz from Humbug
OFF TOPIC - this just bothers me

On Sep 8, 11:55*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
Something happened the other day at the library that at the very least
has me scratching my head.

We'll start inside. A...
Forum: Needlework September 1st 11, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Liz from Humbug
RCTN member in the "news"

On Aug 30, 10:06*am, Dianne Lewandowski
wrote:
Congratulations! *Wish there had been a close up.

Dianne

Unfortunately - or fortunately? - I'm a better stitcher...
Forum: Needlework August 30th 11, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 4
Posted By Liz from Humbug
RCTN member in the "news"

On Aug 29, 12:26*pm, "Joan E." wrote:
Our own Liz Hampton is featured in Nordic Needle's Stitcher’s
Showcase! *Liz, why didn't you say something????

Anyway,...
Forum: Needlework August 23rd 11, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 3
Posted By Liz from Humbug
ok one of you will be able to find me something

On Aug 22, 4:51*pm, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
a pattern to construct a bird carrier. FREE of course!

Cheryl

DH always used a small (or large - depending upon the size of...
Forum: Needlework July 23rd 11, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Replies: 36
Posted By Liz from Humbug
Can't stand it!!

On Jul 22, 3:25*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 7/21/11 6:36 PM, wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 16:57:28 -0400, Susan Hartman
Showing results 1 to 25 of 161