Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Irondale
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 10, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Irondale
Winter

Mother Nature gave you a day to remember. A day to reflect
on for years. Bet you'll find many things to be gratefull
about
this day....and oh the memories.

Not a boring day, eh?

Donna
who's...
Forum: Quilting November 23rd 10, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Irondale
OT-kind of patchwork

"Taria" wrote

http://kellyswallow.co.uk/#/patchwork-chairs/4541760922

fun thing to do with patchwork.
Taria

How fun! Thanks for sharing all the colorful chairs. This I
will
make after I...
Forum: Yarn November 10th 10, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 2
Posted By Irondale
lap blankets?

Does anyone have a list of local Wash DC places that might
need lap
blankets? Have alot of leftover yarn, and want to get ou
the crochet
hooks and put it to good use.

nursing...
Forum: Yarn November 9th 10, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Replies: 24
Posted By Irondale
Anyone working on anything?

I'm new here so I'm just jumping in if that's ok. I hail
from the State of Washington and it's cold!

I just finished a pair of felted slippers that unfortunately
did not fit my aunt. But they fit...
Forum: Quilting October 31st 10, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Irondale
New pictures

The last two photos in my Webshots Quilt album show the
second scrappy tumbler quilt I've made. Even though it
looks like I used a lot of tumblers, I still have tons
left!! They are fun...
Forum: Quilting October 31st 10, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Irondale
happy Halloween !

http://terrisfp.com/hallo1/ghost1.swf
Forum: Quilting October 27th 10, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Irondale
Sewing machine is mad at me.

I have a Brother sewing machine. When I put her up several
months ago
she worked just fine. Now the top thread breaks if I tug
on it.. It
is threaded correctly and is loose when I pull...
Forum: Quilting October 27th 10, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Irondale
OT cute pumpkin crochet

To cute and it's name after someone here on rctq!

Donna
who wishes she had a grand daughter

http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet/Cute-Polly-Pumpkin
Forum: Quilting October 26th 10, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Irondale
Smooth chain-piecing

Polly Esther wrote:
How did I come to this? ( me with the 9 block maximum
mentality). A Hunter's Star quilt has taken over my
sewing room and heart. It will be glorious gorgeous.
Forum: Quilting October 21st 10, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Irondale
HELP!! Dead mouse odor

I haven't been into my fabric storage area in the sauna in
a few days.
When I walked into the sauna tonight, I was hit in the
face with the
unmistakable smell of dead mouse. Groan. I'm...
Forum: Quilting October 5th 10, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Irondale
OT seasonal lame jokes

lame but fun and funny! Just what the doc ordered so
thanks!

Donna
in WA

"Taria" wrote in message
Before you read I...
Forum: Quilting October 3rd 10, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Irondale
treadle sewing machine

and because of the economy, I'm sure it went for less then
$100.
The people attending just don't have the $$ to spend these
days
and every item was going cheap and cheaper. The drawers of...
Forum: Quilting October 3rd 10, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Irondale
treadle sewing machine

Sunny, isnt the treadle cabinet a beauty! I'd love just to
have
that and, yes, I did see the little Featherweight. If you
look
to the lower right of the picture, you'll see the foot press...
Forum: Quilting October 2nd 10, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Irondale
treadle sewing machine

In case there's someone here that has been looking for a
good
treadle sewing machine, there is an auction tomorrow
(Sunday,
Oct 3) that has a beauty for sale. These are depressed
times
around...
Forum: Quilting September 30th 10, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Irondale
A tale of woe

sorry to hear about your SM but those 3 bags are something
else! Are you sure you can't make a couple more...I'm sure
you'd have lots of takers here!

Donna
in WA

"John"...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 10, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 30
Posted By Irondale
New 'Herding Cats' photos from Polly

Super cute! Fun to be able to use so many differnt patterns
and colors in one quilt. Loved the kitty trying to get
away.
The child who received this quilt will cherish it I'm sure,...
Forum: Quilting September 29th 10, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Irondale
Christmas rag quilt finished!

This quilt is coming straight from your heart, Mary. I'm
sure
she'll treasure this quilt forever.

Donna
in WA

"Mary" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 19th 10, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Irondale
new quilter

What a wonderful story! At 8 years of age, who knows
what she'll be able to do later on down the road. It's
exciting. Since she's only 8, her name probably shouldn't
be announced...but I would...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 10, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Irondale
OT Truths for Mature Humans- humor

I've had a different experience with #17. Years ago, early
'90's
my ex and I were at New Orleans for business. We were
driving
around trying to find the French Quarters. Circle after
circle...
Forum: Quilting September 15th 10, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Irondale
I can now show the whole thing!

Sunny, you should feel so good about yourself for being able
make such beautiful quilts! What a gift you have and thank
you
for sharing. Who gets to be your secret swap partner next
time...
Forum: Quilting September 2nd 10, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Irondale
OT had to share this one

Thank you, Taria, for your understanding. And you're
right,
no ones gets thru this life without some type of tragedy.
But
it's horror after horror of which I speak. And it all
started
out with...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 10, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Irondale
OT had to share this one

I'm confused as to why you would need a spew
warning if it isn't funny to you? Thank goodness folks
can keep a sense of humor in the midst of tragedy.
It is a survival mode. Clearly, we all...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 10, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Irondale
OT had to share this one

Down in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana, Boudreaux gets a job
with BP helping
with the oil spill cleanup. He reports for work and is
told to speak to a
supervisor about his...
Forum: Quilting August 31st 10, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Irondale
Where is everybody?

Is this a slow day or am I not connecting with the current
page of
conversations? Just wondering...

Sunny

Been working on a Puzzle Quilt all day. Trying to make sure
all
the peices fit....
Forum: Quilting August 29th 10, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Irondale
Whoo hoo!

I'm a grandma! Our DS and DIL had a baby boy this
evening! It was a
short labor for an overdue baby, so everyone was happy!
His name is
Everett Sage and he weighed 8 lb 10 oz. And we...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43