Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.89 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Louise[_3_]
Forum: Quilting October 10th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Louise[_3_]
OT - Surgery Early Tomorrow Morning

Prayers are being said for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. Good
luck, Bev!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Those brought a big smile to my face too! I can only imagine how wonderful
it was for Polly to receive this picture of Abby, who is so delighted by her
special HUG! Polly, may I ask where you...
Forum: Quilting October 8th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Louise[_3_]
AQS show

Oh, I wish! I had planned on it, only to be reminded by my darling niece
that she's getting married on Saturday and I promised to be around to help
on Thursday and Friday. So . . . maybe next...
Forum: Quilting October 7th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Louise[_3_]
' Linked Shapes'

That is stunning Di. Thanks for sharing it with us!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"Mike Abram" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting October 4th 08, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By Louise[_3_]
Anyone Seen in here

Vernie,

I'm still here! I can't wait to see the pictures - will you email them or do
you need my mailing address?

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

A quilt in neutrals for my nephew's wedding (back in May) and another in
greens, brown, and beige for my niece's wedding (coming up in two weeks)
Neither are close to being done!

--
Louise in...
Forum: Quilting September 19th 08, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Wonderful! Thanks to you and Polly for sharing yet another beautiful example
of Polly's always amazing talent. I'm wondering what other secrets she's
hiding!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Prayers are being said, and good thoughts are being sent in a southerly
direction this morning. Will anxiously be waiting for an update.

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Really nice, Di. I didn't think I'd like those two colors together, but you
surprised me. It looks great, and just perfect for a little girl.

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Count me in the group that would be happy to send her some squares - what
size? Any particular color/pattern/theme?

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Absolutely beautiful! I really do like batiks, but have never decided what I
would like to do with them - this is truly inspirational! Great work!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Nice to "see" you Cheryl! I always look forward to your messages!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"Cheryl & the Cats in OZ"...
Forum: Quilting September 3rd 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Louise[_3_]
It took a hurricane

Thanks for checking in, Kate! So glad to hear you're safe - and now we'll be
waiting for pictures of the Hunter's Star!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Gorgeous!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"Sandy" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 08, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Louise[_3_]
Ok and next...

Too bright? I don't think so - I love it. Those purples are great, and the
pattern works well with the fabrics. Good job!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Blurry or not, they look great. The ribbons are well deserved! Congrats.

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"teleflora"...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 33
Posted By Louise[_3_]
OT - our friends down East

Thanks for the update Polly - so glad to hear you're wet, but safe. I'm
still waiting to hear from our friends near Bay St. Louis, and am keeping
all those who might be affected in my prayers.

--...
Forum: Quilting September 1st 08, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By Louise[_3_]
OT-State Postcards

Jill, I can send a card (or two) from Iowa. Just send me your address!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"Jill -Critter Comforts"...
Forum: Quilting August 28th 08, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Louise[_3_]
I'm getting a Longarm!

Exciting! I hope it's good luck that Dawn's been using it - she does
fantastic work!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"WitchyStitcher"...
Forum: Quilting August 25th 08, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 58
Posted By Louise[_3_]
Done!

Way to go KJ! And yes, it's true, we are currently having a beautiful
summer. Go bask in it!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"KJ"...
Forum: Quilting August 24th 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Louise[_3_]
Prizes from the fair

Hooray for Susan! As usual, you've done beautiful work, and the awards are
well deserved. Congrats!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"Susan...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 08, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Louise[_3_]
OTOT--A birthday blast

Happy birthday Carolyn! Your friends and family know how to do it up right!
It sounds like a great couple of days.

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

Thanks for a smile this morning!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot com

"jennellh" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting August 23rd 08, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Louise[_3_]
OT Ping Kate G. re Ryan

Congrats to you and Ryan! This is a tremendous accomplishment, and your
well-justified pride in your terrific son is shining through your message.
Way to go!

--
Louise in Iowa
nielandl@ msn dot...

You've had much better luck than I have! I buy virtually all my fabric at
the LQS, but that doesn't guarantee no bleeding. I spent $9 a yard on a
piece that was still bleeding after I'd washed it...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35