Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Irene in CNY
Forum: Quilting October 14th 20, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Irene in CNY
Mega quilter problems

I had a Pfaff Grand Quilter on a Inspira Frame which I loved, and which is a clone of the Viking Mega quilter. It ran beautifully for months after I got it until one day...when the thread started...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 20, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Irene in CNY
HELP!! Does anyone own a Janome MC 6600p

It's in the "Extra Lift" position. If memory serves, if you press the up/down needle position button with the presser foot at the extra lifted position, the LCD
screen should advise you to lower the...
Forum: Quilting May 13th 20, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 51
Posted By Irene in CNY
OK - I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not OT - stupid Baby LockQuest Minus

That just stinks. You have been through enough and deserve a full refund. These machines are not cheap, I have one. You should full expect to get your money's worth especially since you can't free...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3