Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting October 15th 11, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Musicmaker
is there a reason for becoming officially "not for profit"?

On Oct 14, 3:46*pm, "Taria" wrote:
Nice to have you pop in Musicmaker. *Of course we all remember
you.
One of the gals in the guilds here does a LOT of charity...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 11, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Musicmaker
is there a reason for becoming officially "not for profit"?

On Oct 14, 10:33*am, Roberta Roberta@Home wrote:
Of course I remember you! Welcome back!
Can't help much with the issue- I seem to recall that a not-for-profit
(501C?) needs a board of...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 11, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Musicmaker
is there a reason for becoming officially "not for profit"?

On Oct 13, 3:10*pm, Jeri wrote:
On 10/13/2011 11:22 AM, Musicmaker wrote:

I'd like to begin providing quilts, both lap and bed, to the cancer
center my husband...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 11, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

On Oct 13, 11:20*am, Brian wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:22:16 -0700, Musicmaker wrote:
I'd like to begin providing quilts, both lap and bed, to the cancer
Forum: Quilting October 13th 11, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Musicmaker
is there a reason for becoming officially "not for profit"?

I'd like to begin providing quilts, both lap and bed, to the cancer
center my husband has been going to for chemo, and I don't know if I
should just make a page on my blog about it, and hope...
Forum: Quilting August 4th 11, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Musicmaker
miniature addiction

I can't think of anyone better suited to mini's! I still have the
miniature table and chairs you gave me.
Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting October 19th 10, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Musicmaker
OTHER sewing spaces

As soon as my son moved out, his room became my stash room, with the
closet doors and hall door removed to make even more room! My koala
table and Bernina is permanently set up in the dining room,...
Forum: Quilting October 4th 10, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Musicmaker
Batting scraps

well, if you like Mod Podge, you could use EVERY size scrap plus mod
podge to cover notebooks, boxes, table tops, whatever needs a cover
up! No sewing either!

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting September 16th 10, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Musicmaker
Been absent/ very long with prayer requests

Kathy I am so so sorry to hear about your situation, but very glad
that you are reading your Bible again. Many are the prayers being
lifted on your behalf.

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting July 21st 10, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Musicmaker
just checking in

On Jul 21, 2:01*am, dreamboat wrote:
Haven't posted in a while how's everybody doing here. *Have posted
some new items on my
Forum: Quilting June 29th 10, 01:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Musicmaker
a beginning

On Jun 27, 1:34*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
I am trying to build up some sewing stamina. Whew! *I mean - WOOT!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

You must be doing well...
Forum: Quilting May 25th 10, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Musicmaker
OT good thought please, OMG LEAD

sounds awful - I'll be praying!

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting May 21st 10, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Musicmaker
OT, this is fun!!

Have you ever heard of a joke taking a week to sink in? It just sank
in.

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting May 21st 10, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 38
Posted By Musicmaker
the least of these

Polly, email me with your mailing address - I'll bring it up with the
ladies at sewing time this morning.

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting May 17th 10, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Musicmaker
well, I learned something about my Janome

On May 17, 6:34*am, PhillyQuilter wrote:
I have a Brother 1500S that I think is very similar to your Janome and
had the same problem until I found the hidden thread guide....
Forum: Quilting May 16th 10, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Musicmaker
OT, this is fun!!

ok, I read the post on facebook, and now I'm seeing it here. I have
to admit, I don't get it and that's really annoying me! I'm the kid,
in 1978, who sat in a house full of college students who...
Forum: Quilting May 16th 10, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Musicmaker
well, I learned something about my Janome

She's a 1600p, I've had her on a Grace frame for a year and have
managed to quasi finish 1 quilt - that I was going to throw away but a
friend insisted she wanted it. I've been to the retailer 5 x,...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Musicmaker
OT - welcomed Mother's Day gift

Recently DH and I have put together a budget that we BOTH are willing
to participate in - and now Starbucks comes out of my allowance,
forcing me to choose between quilting stuff and starbucks. So...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 12:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Musicmaker
Thanks Jeanne

Welcome back! Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Musicmaker
Q'S NYB is Finished!

wow - I've never seen a pastel version that I can remember - that's
really elegant! Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting May 11th 10, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Musicmaker
Why can't I finish anything?

Sunny, one of the things I've learned recently that helps me get stuff
finished is THE ACTION PLAN. Put simply, it's a list that I make,
therefore it has on it only the things I want to finish or...
Forum: Quilting May 9th 10, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Musicmaker
Two bag and a cat

Very nice! (all3) tho I'm a dog person - it's been mostly by necessity
since my Mom was allergic to cats and my DH hates them. That's kittie
looks wonderfully cozy

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting May 7th 10, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Musicmaker
Wedding Quilt Finished

very, very nice!

Musicmaker
Forum: Quilting April 22nd 10, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Musicmaker
Dance!

On Apr 21, 4:18*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies"
wrote:
Everybody jump up and Dance! *I was able to work on my quilt today.
It's been laying there so long it has dust on it....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500