Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: John Bassett
Forum: Glass October 17th 11, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 6
Posted By John Bassett
Crafts from recycled glass

On Oct 14, 3:24*pm, Belinda Alene
wrote:
I have experience in a number of different handcrafts. *Glass work is my
weakest. *I live in an area with no glass...
Forum: Glass March 28th 10, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 3
Posted By John Bassett
Show in New Hampshire

the AVA Gallery and Art Center, 11 Bank St, Lebanon, NH, 603 448 3117,
www.avagallery.org
Opening reception Friday, April 9, 5 to 7. Show ends May 8. 29 Glass
artists, curated by Genevieve C....
Forum: Glass June 21st 08, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 10
Posted By John Bassett
Participation in the group.

It's odd to call other posters bullies. We're just little words on a
pc screen, just emails. Only one glassworker I know has ever posted
to this group. I'm just another old turkey, doing glass by...
Forum: Glass November 19th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 1
Posted By John Bassett
New site

I finally made a better site. www.basglas.com I knew I had to do
this
when I realized I was reluctant to tell folks about my old one. I
talked to one site designer, who was very helpful. But I...
Forum: Glass August 11th 07, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 13
Posted By John Bassett
Thermal Pane

On Jul 13, 1:01?pm, Michael wrote:
I visited with a very nice lady at Southern Glass down here at
Jacksonville a few days ago. They were using a perimeter spacer and
adding a...
Forum: Glass October 8th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 35
Posted By John Bassett
How Many Lurkers Do We Have?

On Oct 7, 2:10*pm, "Moonraker" wrote:
OK, lurkers....Come on, *at least reply to this one post.

Let's have a nose count on the real readership out there. * Just...
Forum: Glass July 1st 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 84
Posted By John Bassett
Help a girl out: 11 pendants on eBay going cheap!!

This group is supposed to be for discussion. It would be easily
swamped if many tried to use it to sell thinkgs like this. I just went
on Ebay and searched "glass pendant." 6,353 items were...
Forum: Beads July 1st 06, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads,rec.crafts.glass
Replies: 124