Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: susan price
Forum: Quilting August 21st 18, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By susan price
Long lost quilting sister

At long last I think I have discovered you again. When the group started switching to Facebook I didn't go along. I figure the world knows enough about me without showing my face on Facebook. But I...
Forum: Quilting February 26th 15, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By susan price
Looking for former RCTQ member

I was part of this news group for a long time but didn't switch over to Facebook like many of the members. Chat on Google was almost eliminated so I stopped reading. I do miss my many friends from...
Forum: Quilting June 8th 14, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By susan price
Trying to access RCTQ thru Google

I lost access to RCTQ months ago and have been missing our daily chats. This time I have tried access thru Google. My major quilting push is finishing UFO's . When we moved last June I had to face...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 14, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By susan price
Good start

Our decision to spend the winter in Southern California has turned out to be a very smart choice! The major quilting project I brought along was my Dear Jane quilt. I foolishly thought in 2 months of...
Forum: Quilting January 31st 14, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By susan price
Good start

Our decision to spend the winter in Southern California has turned out to be a very smart choice! The major quilting project I brought along was my Dear Jane quilt. I foolishly thought in 2 months of...
Forum: Quilting January 13th 14, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By susan price
what are u working on?

Sitting in lovely Ojai, CA multitasking laundry and stitching an embrroidery by Kathy Schmitz, "Be Mine". The center 8 x 10" embroidery is surrounded with piecing to create a 13 x 15" mini. There is...
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 13, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By susan price
re-joined thru Google

I have reconfigured all my computer usage. Now I will be reading RCTQ through Google. My profile has changed dropping my maiden name, Laity, and using only Susan Price. My email address has changed...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7