Showing results 1 to 25 of 256
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Debi Matlack[_2_]
Forum: Quilting October 26th 08, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 70
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT Introducing Misty kitten

Pat, she's adorable!!! I'm very much a cat person, with four of my own, plus
a dog and some fish... Only my husband keeps me from being the Crazy Cat
Lady, and he's actually responsible for two of...
Forum: Quilting October 13th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Prayers/good thoughts, please

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Julia}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
--
Debi

"Julia in MN" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting September 21st 08, 03:46 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 13
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT - prayer and good thoughts

Oh no.... please pass along my hugs and prayers for peace.
--
Debi

"Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com wrote in message
I'm sure many of...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 55
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Totally OT trash can liners

My small town doesn't offer curbside recycline either. I take my newspapers
to work, for use as cage liners for the wildlife ward, and am spotty with
the rest of it. Aluminum cans get put in a bag...
Forum: Quilting August 12th 08, 11:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Hancock's Catalogue

Yesss.... Pretty much the first ten pages or so I want a bolt of each (all
those incredible batiks)
--
Debi (wiping my chin)

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get...
Forum: Quilting July 31st 08, 10:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT/Pami

Glad to hear you're hanging in and learning new things!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Pami}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you...
Forum: Quilting July 26th 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT something smells

Maybe I'll be okay. Being with DH has forced me to do without scents in many
things I enjoyed, mostly fabric softener. He has allergies to such things so
consequently I wash clothing with unscented...
Forum: Quilting July 25th 08, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT-More Prayers needed for DD (long)

Continued prayers for your dad and the rest of the family...
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

"Jill -Critter Comforts"...
Forum: Quilting July 25th 08, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Another cancer battle lost.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Debra}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"Debra"...
Forum: Quilting July 22nd 08, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT - Our holiday weekend

I forget sometimes how gorgeous Scotland is... I wanna go
back...WAAhhhhhhh... ;-)
Thanks so much for the pics, Jo. Your trip looks like fun, exhausting, but
fun!
--
Debi

Education is when you...
Forum: Quilting July 19th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
prayer request from Butterfly on the road

Prayers and good thoughts for a swift and complete recovery are en route!

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"Karen, Queen of...
Forum: Quilting July 16th 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT Stripey's last visit to the vet

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Everyone}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
You love her enough to let her go. It's all she could ask for.
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience...
Forum: Quilting July 9th 08, 11:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
am i here?

I see you!

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"amy in CNY" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting July 5th 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Test - no need to read

But you know someone's going t read it and comment!
Do I win?
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

"Louise in Iowa" ...
Forum: Quilting July 1st 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT request from another onling quilt group

Prayers and good thoughts are on their way for everyone involved.

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"Karen, Queen of Squishies"...
Forum: Quilting June 29th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Update on grandgirls and Mom

Prayers continue....
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.

"grammykathy" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 28th 08, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT Doctor's Visit

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Find a lawyer, F*@& up that jackass doctor, and get his licence revoked. I
don't care who uses him for disability, he needs to be reprimanded at the...
Forum: Quilting June 27th 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 51
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
You asked for pictures

Polly, that's such a gorgeous quilt! And kudos to Louise for helping bring
such a pretty thing to life!
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you...
Forum: Quilting June 25th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
update on grandson

Good news and maybe he'll have that chance now to gain strength so he'll be
ready when he has to get the replacement. Prayers continue.

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions....
Forum: Quilting June 23rd 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Need Prayers please

Prayers and best wishes are on their way for you.

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"grammykathy" wrote in...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 08, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
prayers for grandson please

Prayers and good wishes for your grandson and the rest of the family. I'm
betting once he gets back on his feet he's going to catch up to his sisters
and fast!
--
Debi

Education is when you read...
Forum: Quilting June 14th 08, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
2007-08 RCTQ BOM top put together!

That is a gorgeous quilt!

--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"Carole-Retired and Loving It" wrote...
Forum: Quilting June 13th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT Completely: Freezing cheese?

I've done it accidentally thousands of times putting groceries away, it
never seems to have much adverse effect.
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get...
Forum: Quilting June 11th 08, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
Need Prayers please

Prayers and good wishes are yours.
--
Debi

Education is when you read the instructions. Experience is what you get when
you don't.
"grammykathy" wrote in message...
Forum: Quilting June 9th 08, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Debi Matlack[_2_]
OT post- we have a new Furbaby!!!

Leslie, he ADORABLE!!! I'm So happy he's found such a loving home with you
and the HairyButt Gang!
Take care,