Showing results 1 to 25 of 262
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: melinda[_2_]
Forum: Quilting May 21st 09, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT Hope you're okay Bronnie...

Bronnie wrote:
On 21 May, 12:54, melinda wrote:
DiMa wrote:
The world seems to be off its axis and is protesting by...
Forum: Quilting May 21st 09, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT Hope you're okay Bronnie...

DiMa wrote:
The world seems to be off its axis and is protesting by all this wild
weather.

Very glad about the drought - wish some would come down south.

Stay...
Forum: Quilting May 20th 09, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT Hope you're okay Bronnie...

There has been some rather nasty weather up that way in Oz.
Good news is the Gold Coast area is no longer in drought
the bad news is that it's now a natural disater area...

--...
Forum: Quilting May 11th 09, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT not the way I wanted to spend mothers day...

Kate in MI wrote:
Hope you are back up and about soon.

So which Facebook games have you become captive of?

Mafia Wars, Castle Age, Mouse hunt, Fish wrangler, and...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT not the way I wanted to spend mothers day...

DiMa wrote:
Hope you are feeling better tonight.
Feeling unwell is not too bad but when you chuck it up is darn awful.

Feeling a little better this morning, slept on...
Forum: Quilting May 10th 09, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT not the way I wanted to spend mothers day...

I feel like absolute (insert appropriate expletive).

Been feeling off colour all day, managed to have breakfast
but it payed a return visit early afternoon, at least I managed
to get out of a...
Forum: Quilting March 26th 09, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT a 'keeper' joke

Taria wrote:
Polly Esther wrote:

Taria, that funny story has circulated in my sisterhood for a long time.
When one of us says "how are you?" and the other says...
Forum: Quilting March 23rd 09, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 62
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT - Prayers and good thoughts for Jeanne

Jenn in Tacoma wrote:
Just for clarification...this is OUR Jeanne, AKA nzlstar*

Jenn in Tacoma wrote:
I don't have any details, and she may kill me for doing this,...
Forum: Quilting March 19th 09, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By melinda[_2_]
What Have I Done?

Polly Esther wrote:
A wallhanging? Me? No way.
I've always thought of quilts as treasures for wrapping around and
comforting.
I've never particularly...
Forum: Quilting March 13th 09, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT good grief

Polly Esther wrote:
This group had gotten to looking funny because I was getting some responses
but not the original threads. I had been hoping for an update on Irene,...
Forum: Quilting March 11th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT - Rough Week - Need Prayers - Update

Polly Esther wrote:
Just a feeble thought before coffee here - If you're going to be painting at
night and a ceiling happens to be on the list - do you know that they...
Forum: Quilting March 9th 09, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT Queensland weather

Patti wrote:
Sorry to confuse you, Melinda!
I actually meant Bronnie and her DH.

That's okay, there are some people who just don't
realise just how big this country...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT Queensland weather

Patti wrote:
Yes. We heard that, too, and thought of you both.
.
In message , melinda
writes
Stay safe...
Forum: Quilting March 8th 09, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By melinda[_2_]
OT Queensland weather

Stay safe Bronnie, I hear Hamish is on the way!

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol

Susan Laity Price wrote:
Someone at guild mentioned that fabric and tools will be collected at
the Rosemont show in April to be sent to Australian quilters who have
Forum: Quilting March 4th 09, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By melinda[_2_]
Happy Birthday Ragmop!

Bronnie wrote:
Many Happy Returns of the Day Sandy!

Hugs,
Bronnie (being unusually formal this morning smiling)

Ditto

--
Melinda
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 09, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Patti wrote:
Congratulations, Melinda.
I find it so 'cool' that, in this newsgroup, based on a 'quiet' passion,
we have someone who is a pistol-shooting champion. ...
Forum: Quilting March 2nd 09, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 45
Posted By melinda[_2_]
Where is everybody?

Kate in MI wrote:
Is it just me? there seem to be very few posts in the past 24-48 hours....

Is everybody too busy sewing to post? me.... still fighting this bug...
Forum: Beads February 23rd 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By melinda[_2_]
colour decissions

Barbara Forbes-Lyons wrote:
I'd mix with Jet and Siam and they'd be stunning with silver or vermeil
findings.

Barbara

Bead & Polymer Clay Habitu?

There is...
Forum: Beads February 22nd 09, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By melinda[_2_]
colour decissions

Having a little trouble deciding on what would look good
with some Swarovski crystals I bought yesterday, both
bicones 4mm Light Siam and 3mm Black Diamond.

Thinking just a single drop for earrings,...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By melinda[_2_]
Put yourself on the map - not OT

Megan Zurawicz wrote:
I see no Aussies or Kiwis or Miz Tutu there!

--pig, scopin the globe

Now there is... :-)

On 2/16/09 05:22, in article
Forum: Beads February 15th 09, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By melinda[_2_]
New photos of stuff

wrote:
Lots of different things. That's they way to develop your style. And
I see donations for raffles/charity. That's something I keep meaning
to do. You inspire...
Forum: Beads February 15th 09, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By melinda[_2_]
New photos of stuff

Heather wrote:
Hi Melinda......

Both my daughter and I can take the shine off fake gold in days. We
both have rather acidic skin. Have you thought of painting the gold...
Forum: Beads February 14th 09, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By melinda[_2_]
New photos of stuff

Beadbimbo wrote:
Nice work! I especially like those chandelier earrings in the browns.

The person I made those for liked them so much they asked for a matching
necklace -...
Forum: Beads February 13th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By melinda[_2_]
New photos of stuff

http://melinda-mullen.fotopic.net/c1358481.html

Sorted things out and the latest uploads are at the
top of the page.

Would appreciate feedback.

--
Melinda