Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Alicia
Forum: Quilting December 23rd 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Alicia
Wedding Ring Quilt

Hey Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on but I was hoping maybe someone
could help me. I quilted an old wedding ring quilt made by my
friend’s great grandmother and her mom plans on...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 29
Posted By Alicia
OT Say Hi!!

Hey Everyone,

Have fun and eat lots of chocolate.

Alicia

United States, Mississippi
Forum: Quilting February 18th 08, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 27
Posted By Alicia
What am I going to do with him.

That's really nice. I'm not married but I have friends whose husbands
fuss about any money they spend. So you better appreciate what you
got.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting February 12th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Alicia
Spot-Cleaning a Quilt?

Try Peroxide. That will get most spots out.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 31st 08, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Alicia
HI Everyone!

Welcome back Tina. I bet your hair will grow back thicker and
prettier than before.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 31st 08, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Alicia
Good Vibes request

My prayers are with you and your husband. Maybe this is an
opportunity to get the job he has always wanted and will love. I hope
you get to feeling better.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 21st 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 72
Posted By Alicia
Hug quilt discussion

I was wondering about the added expance for the hug quilts. How do
you handle batting, backing, and sashing cost? Maybe there should be
a fund setup for those purposes, if anyone would like to...
Forum: Quilting January 21st 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Alicia
puss in bonnet or alligator in bonnet

Thanks Gen, I plan on ordering the book.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 21st 08, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Alicia
puss in bonnet or alligator in bonnet

No that's not what I had it mind, but I do agree it is funny. This is
more along the line of a childrens pattern. Sunbonnet sue with a tail
and ears like a cate.

Thanks,
Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 20th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Alicia
puss in bonnet or alligator in bonnet

Hey I'm looking for a sunbonnet sue pattern thats made with cats or
alligators, I think the name of one of the patterns is puss in
bonnets. Can anyone help me.

Thanks,
Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 19th 08, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Alicia
Disappearing 9 patch tutorials

That's the first time I've ever seen anything on a disappearing nine
patch and I think might try it myself.

Thanks for sharing.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 14th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Alicia
Atlanta

I think you should do a searh for all the local quilt shops so that
you can visit them while you are in atlanta.
Forum: Quilting January 14th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 19
Posted By Alicia
Happy Dance in CT

That's very beautiful
Forum: Quilting January 14th 08, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Alicia
Magic Bobbin Washers - do they work?

I buy all my bobbins so I do not think it would be useful for me.
Forum: Quilting January 1st 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Alicia
Webshots Question

Thanks for your help.

Alicia
Forum: Quilting January 1st 08, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By Alicia
Webshots Question

I've noticed some of you guys have more than one album on your
webshots page. How do you make more than one album
Forum: Quilting December 31st 07, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Alicia
COMPLETE TOILE QUILT TOP

Thanks Louise in Iowa. I took you advice and used the snowball
pattern for my toile quilt top. If your interested in seeing the
result, you can go to my...
Forum: Quilting December 29th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By Alicia
Seasonal Tablerunner, Part Deux

That's beautiful but I think it might be a little to hard for me.
Forum: Quilting December 29th 07, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Alicia
Need free pattern for.......

I would like a copy of the pattern to. Thanks,
Forum: Quilting December 29th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Alicia
Who is making a toile baby quilt?

I'm making one. I just recieved my toile in the mail today. I
started fussy cutting the blocks. I will post a picture when I finish
the quilt.
Forum: Quilting December 28th 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Alicia
Happy Dance....

The quilt is beautiful. You done a great job.
Forum: Quilting December 28th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Alicia
Toile

Thanks again for all your help. I found a web site with some snowball
patterns that I like.

http://www.straw.com/quilting/articles/snowball4.html

http://community.webshots.com/user/Alicia951
Forum: Quilting December 27th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By Alicia
OT Casserole Receipe Needed

I don't know about a casserole, but any green veggie is acceptable.
There are no point in green veggies.
Forum: Quilting December 27th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By Alicia
Anyone for sewing? LOL

Wow that looks lethal
Forum: Quilting December 27th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By Alicia
New Member

I'm new to the group to so we have something in common. I don't
really need the chocolate as much as i could use a IV of coke cola
hooked when I start sewing to keep me going. haha.

Alicia
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33