Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.78 seconds.
Forum: Quilting March 11th 07, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Southern Comforters Show

Sorry, Danielle, we didn't make it to the show. I got up Friday am with
a fever of 102 F and all I want to do is sleep.ZZZZZZ Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting March 9th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
How many here from Maryland?

Nancycog in Kent County, Maryland's Eastern shore (heaven on earth)
Forum: Quilting March 6th 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
Bowie, MD Quilt Show

The Count and I will be there and hope to see you and Cappy. As BOM
coordinator for my Kent County Guild, I appreciate the site and copied a
few of the BOM's for our use. Thanks! (I'll wear my black...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Bindings!

Good for you Linda. My Guild is making a Burgoyne Surrounded, too, for
our 2008 Raffle. Ours is navy with white shirting print and it is
graphic and beautiful. It just needs its five inch navy...
Forum: Quilting February 25th 07, 08:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
A note of thanks.

Cheryl, you can count my DH, the Count, on your list of male quilters.
He was a wood patternmaker when he started working, and has graduated
after retirement to my addiction. We both have a nice...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 137
Posted By [email protected]
New Log Cabin Quilt

Well done, John! It looks beautiful and perfect. My DH John (known as
the Count) just completed his Carpenters Square quilt (no ability to
show photos) and had some degree of fame. Fons and Porter...
Forum: Quilting February 1st 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Prayer/Good Thought Request/

Hugs, Tina. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting February 1st 07, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
just wanted to say hi

Good for you, Teri! Wish I could claim the same. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting January 18th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
OT if chocolate is really OT

Pat, My Queen, the Count and I are doing our part. All those lovely
antioxidants, don't y'know! AND working on a chocolate/pink WUH, too.
Nancycog in MD, Countess of Chocolate Chip Cookies
Forum: Quilting January 16th 07, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By [email protected]
batting scraps

LOL! Thanks, Helen. That one went into my notebook to read at Retreat in
February. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting January 15th 07, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
Annual RCTQ Quilting Week!

Nana, I'm on the Eastern shore not far from Chestertown (Kent County).
Haven't posted a lot lately, but read often. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting January 15th 07, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 49
Posted By [email protected]
Annual RCTQ Quilting Week!

I obey, my Queen, and will put aside my baby quilts charity work for a
short break and start some applique I've been itching to try. The Count
and I finished fifty labels tonight for the charity...
Forum: Quilting December 18th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By [email protected]
pictures of my treasure boxes

Thanks, KJ, I'll try it. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting December 17th 06, 06:13 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
No matter how bad

OMG, Polly, The count and I laughed 'til we cried!! Thank you for a good
belly laugh! Ami Simms is a peach and her site is hilarious. Nancycog in
MD
Forum: Quilting December 15th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Won some prizes ... quilting stuff!

Lucky girl! Fortune has really smiled on you this month. Betcha get some
reeealy nice gifts under the tree, too. Congratulations, Pat! Nancycog
in MD
Forum: Quilting December 11th 06, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 23
Posted By [email protected]
The Annual Christmas Jokes

LOL!! Thanks, Polly. Nancycog in MD, who has an apple/mincemeat pie
baking right now and it smells like Christmas!!
Forum: Quilting November 28th 06, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Color Migration

Thanks, Pat. Maybe the Quilt Fairie will 'fix' it tonight. 8^) Nancycog
in MD
Forum: Quilting November 27th 06, 05:35 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Color Migration

Thanks, Dr. Quilter, I think I'll leave it alone since it doesn't look
too bad. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting November 26th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Color Migration

I used a red/green homespun for backing a Christmas quilt. It had been
previously washed (I'm one who washes ALL fabrics) with a Color Catcher,
but the green came thru the front of the quilt on the...
Forum: Quilting November 25th 06, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Need a fine line glue technique

Jerry, try putting the glue stick in the refrigerator for an hour before
using. Might help. Nancycog in MD who's recovering from too much turkey!
Forum: Quilting November 5th 06, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
Houston - Bad News

Best regards to all Houston show RCTQ attendees, Tina! Wish I was there.
Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting November 1st 06, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
I'm going on a retreat!

Have fun, Estelle. My retreat isn't until February, and I'm really
looking forward to it. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting October 30th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Fabric for Baby Quilt

Jacqueline - privately email me, please. Nancycog in MD
Forum: Quilting October 19th 06, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Great week

Thanks, Patti, I will check it out. Nancycog in MD
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40