A Finish by Rich[_3_]
I'm back! Finally took the time to email my news server and get posting turned on for my account. I finished "Bluebird Garden" by Artful Offerings. The picture of the model did not match the graph. Two of the blues were switched by the model stitcher I guess. My email got no reply so I ended up...
Yesterday 04:46 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
2 13 Needlework