Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.96 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beckibead
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 50
Posted By Beckibead
sad nooz

On Jun 4, 10:19*am, Shirley Shone
wrote:
On 04/06/2011 17:01, Linda2 wrote: That would be wonderful, SJ! I know Shirley still checks in here and she
won't...
Forum: Beads June 4th 11, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Beckibead
Bead Shows

On Jun 4, 6:51*am, "Linda2" wrote:
We get the Bead Mercantile show (Janes Fiber & Beads) twice a year, in
January and June, the Down The Street Bead Show twice a year,...
Forum: Beads December 11th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beckibead
where is it going??

Come join us at Facebook. A lot of the old crowd is there.

Becki
Forum: Beads December 11th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 3
Posted By Beckibead
Will Miss this ng!!!

Hey to Shirley and group, there are a bunch of us over at Facebook
these days. Come on over and join the fun!

Becki Bean
Forum: Beads March 31st 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Beckibead
Have you seen???

By Tinkerino!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Zissou-Lampwork-Water-Globe-Pendant-by-Tink_W0QQitemZ110238015017QQihZ001QQcategoryZ34070QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Becki
Forum: Beads March 6th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Beckibead
Been A Loooong Time!

Karen -- Also, my update on the newsgroup is entitled: Spam spam
spamity spam or something like that. All my latest news there. Don't
make me type it again. LOL

Becki
Forum: Beads March 6th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Beckibead
Been A Loooong Time!

HI babygirl!!! Glad to hear your health is better after the
hospitalization and the 6-month hiatus. WOW the kids have gotten
old. LOL (like we haven't).

So very good to hear from you.

MUCH LOVE...
Forum: Beads March 6th 08, 10:56 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Beckibead
Spam spam spamity spam

On Mar 3, 2:58*pm, "Kandice Seeber" wrote:
Blech, moving sucks - but congrats on the new job!!

P.S. to Kandice -- My eyes have gotten old along with the rest of me,
and I...
Forum: Beads March 6th 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Beckibead
Spam spam spamity spam

Good advice from all. Mostly I can't stand to move any more, so I
won't unless I must. End of story. I love the city, but I also
really love where I live, and have a lot of friends in San Jose. ...
Forum: Beads February 29th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Beckibead
Spam spam spamity spam

Ok, amongst the innundation, I have news. I have a new job. It is in
San Francisco. I still have to pass the background check, but baring
that, I will be working in the city in three weeks. I...
Forum: Beads February 25th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Beckibead
Vicalla

You know, I have had some success in the past with combining
shipping. I raise all kinds of hell, and usually it works. It didn't
work for me with them, either.

There is a LOT of overcharging in...
Forum: Beads February 20th 08, 08:09 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 6
Posted By Beckibead
OT - Fed up - *Warning* - political/media rant

Politcs is a divorce-causing issue in my family. My mother was a
Repub, my dad a Dem. I was raised as a Republican but found out in
college that my beliefs were really Democratic, not Republican...
Forum: Beads February 13th 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beckibead
Insurance vs. Liability

If you go to your "My Ebay" page (upper right hand corner of screen)
-- there is a drop down menu next to the item that you have not
received. You can "report an item not received"

Becki
Forum: Beads February 13th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Beckibead
For Karleen

Karleen -- I thought I posted this but I can't find my own post.
Sigh. It is strange being me, some days.....

I have a large package of things that I want to give you. Some are not
great but would...
Forum: Beads February 12th 08, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 11
Posted By Beckibead
Insurance vs. Liability

Heather -- to answer a question absolutely not in order, I have had
lousy luck with Paypal reimbursing anything. However, after I filed a
claim with them and they denied it, it was Ebay that gave me...
Forum: Beads February 12th 08, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 9
Posted By Beckibead
way OT, but very very interesting

And, one more. I saw a Gore-Obama bumper sticker yesterday. It made
me want to puke. LOL.

I live in Silicon Valley, where Gore is absolutely revered.

Becki
Forum: Beads February 7th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Beckibead
Must Haves Jewelry

Those be your emeralds now, Heather woman (or maybe Elaynes. Or Ron
could wear them on a bad day. LOL)

Becki
Forum: Beads February 7th 08, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 5
Posted By Beckibead
Must Haves Jewelry

Tina -- GOOD POST. I really love her jewelry. A lot. Always have.

I find it so inspiring to look at stuff like that.

Becki
Forum: Beads February 7th 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Beckibead
Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

I actually had an item RETURNED to me -- wonder of wonder, as most
items of mine that go missing in the mail are permanently gone!!!
LOL. I'm glad to have it back, even if the buyer no longer wants...
Forum: Beads February 6th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Beckibead
Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

Somehow I KNEW that Heather was going to answer this, LOL. And guess
what --as usual, I don't know what i am talking about. The gold wire
is coming from Florida. I think it is the lobster claw...
Forum: Beads February 6th 08, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Beckibead
Ok I am recc.crap. pi**ed. LOLOL

I ordered gold wire, on ebay of course, yesterday. The price was
fantastic. Or so I believe.

I mistakenly ordered it from CANADA and it will take 2 weeks to get to
me. Of course, I need it to...
Forum: Beads February 5th 08, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Beckibead
Mpre

Nice....uh.uh.uh.uh....necklace. Yeah, that's...
Forum: Beads January 31st 08, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 12
Posted By Beckibead
Plentiful Pile of Plunder

Here are the pictures, sweetie. I believe you are talking about the
vintage Swarovski, the ones I call "pringles" because of their shape.
The color is...
Forum: Beads January 31st 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 0
Posted By Beckibead
For Drooling Purposes....

http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-ITALIAN-MURANO-GLASS-BIRD-NECKLACE-AND-EARRINGS_W0QQitemZ140201434728QQihZ004QQcategoryZ110661QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem