Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: A&T
Forum: Quilting July 4th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By A&T
July block 2007/2008 RCTQ BOM

Well, I guess I will just have to go shopping! Thanks.

Tricia in TX
http://tricialangner.myphotoalbum.com

A&T wrote:
Life is slowing down and I think I might actually participate in
this!!!!...
Forum: Quilting July 4th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 36
Posted By A&T
July block 2007/2008 RCTQ BOM

Life is slowing down and I think I might actually participate in
this!!!! I know, I know - I have to catch up for June. Any ideas how
much fabric I would need if I want to use all the same fabrics...
Forum: Quilting May 12th 07, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By A&T
Quilting with a 4 year old!!

Okay, I'm an idiot... I know the GD of SMDGD is granddaughter but what
is the SMD?

It sounds like you had a fabulous time.

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii
Forum: Quilting May 11th 07, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By A&T
Your American Accent link doesn't work any more.

I voted to have it scrapped!!! It said I was from Midland....

I grew up in Oklahoma and have lived in Texas for the last 17 years. I
sound like a hillbilly and have never been in Iowa, Wisconsin,...
Forum: Quilting May 7th 07, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 17
Posted By A&T
block help needed

http://www.karencombs.com/quilts-1.htm#attic

Is this it? Tumbled stars a little more than half-way down the page.

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Debbi in SO CA wrote:
Forum: Quilting April 21st 07, 07:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 35
Posted By A&T
OT - what kind of sports car are you?

Hmmmm.... I'm a Honda S2000

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Karen, Queen of Squishies wrote:
Visit http://www.tomorrowland.us/sportscar/
and have a laugh!
Forum: Quilting April 20th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By A&T
finished!

I was looking at that Starflake pattern I bought from you yesterday!!!!

Some day.....

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii
Forum: Quilting April 20th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By A&T
The cord

arrived and it is perfect. Thank you, jennellh !!!!!

I will quilt this weekend. Pictures soon!
--
Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii
Forum: Quilting April 13th 07, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By A&T
a little story about a quilt show

Leslie,

That is too cute!!!! I hope she bragged about you all day long.

Tricia in TX

http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii
Forum: Quilting April 11th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By A&T
machine cord!! (slightly off topic)

Great idea!!! I think I will put my name on my new cord and my sewing
machine!

Tricia in TX

http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Polly Esther wrote:
Forum: Quilting April 11th 07, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By A&T
machine cord!! (slightly off topic)

Well, that sight does say the Juki TL 98E, so I ordered it...
Thanks so much... I'll let you know when it gets here!

Tricia in TX

http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

jennellh wrote:
Forum: Quilting April 11th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By A&T
machine cord!! (slightly off topic)

I haven't posted here in awhile....life or something like it!!!

But, I am now ready to quilt a finish top and I can't find my power cord
to the sewing machine.

We have recently replaced every...
Forum: Quilting January 25th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 31
Posted By A&T
Quilting Goals for 2007

I have one goal... to finish something... anything... I have 3 tops
ready to quilt, 9 tops in various stages of done, and 3 new projects cut
out. And it is driving me crazy!

Tricia in...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 07, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 3
Posted By A&T
Juki TL-98QE Sewing Machine

I have one on my grace frame. I've taken it off a couple of times for
making purses - it sews through thickness better than my Elna - but for
the most part it just quilts. I got it two years ago...
Forum: Quilting January 6th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By A&T
video found on YouTube

Wow! that was interesting... thanks for sharing.

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

marina wrote:
I've found this video on YouTube and want to sha
Forum: Quilting December 17th 06, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 14
Posted By A&T
Is it enough?

link, please!?
Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Sunny wrote:
I need input please. I'm quilting these baby blankets -- at least I'm
down to quilting the first one. I'm using a...
Forum: Quilting December 17th 06, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 37
Posted By A&T
OT useless silly

Yeah, according to this...I don't exist either. I, too wonder where they
get their info.

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

off kilter quilter wrote:
Polly Esther wrote:
Forum: Quilting November 28th 06, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By A&T
just curious??? (not OT)

Thanks so much...I've printed the blocks and the ideas you both had for our
meeting tomorrow.

The quilt really is more of a fundraiser, so I had already decided photos
were out. Everybody would...
Forum: Quilting November 26th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 4
Posted By A&T
just curious??? (not OT)

Is there a pattern called "Anniversary"?

I know about wedding ring, double wedding ring, contrary wife and ornery
husband, and I just saw the 'essence of yesteryear' in my new Quiltmaker
magazine,...
Forum: Quilting November 6th 06, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 20
Posted By A&T
Home form Houston Show!! LONG

Where was the group on Saturday?

Sandi and her mom, Butterfly and her son, my husband and I all looked
for the banner for almost an hour.

I did get a picture of us together, but would have loved...
Forum: Quilting October 17th 06, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By A&T
OT please sign your posts

Yes!!!!!! A boat party! And with all the chocolate and strawberries at
each destination... I won't need a kitchen, so I can keep my stash!!!

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Pat...
Forum: Quilting October 16th 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By A&T
OT please sign your posts

Yes. We have decided to sell the house and buy a houseboat!!

It has rained 8 inches since yesterday, and it's still raining!

Maybe I'll build an ark. Was wondering if the other Houstonians or...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 06, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By A&T
OT test

Testing your instructions.... thanks again, Sally!

Tricia in TX
http://photos.yahoo.com/momiixii

Sally Swindells wrote:
I wish I could figure out how to do that in Thunderbird. I have tried...
Forum: Quilting October 15th 06, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By A&T
OT please sign your posts

Thank you Julie and Sally.

Tricia

Sally Swindells wrote:
I wish I could figure out how to do that in Thunderbird. I have tried
over and over and it never works!!!

Tricia in TX (really...
Forum: Quilting October 14th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 32
Posted By A&T
OT please sign your posts

Oh, I *so* agree with you, Pat! It's so difficult to remember who
" might be! It's relatively easy in most
newsreader programs to add a permanent signature so that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72