Showing results 1 to 25 of 287
Search took 5.75 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dannielle
Forum: Quilting November 6th 10, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 2
Posted By Dannielle
Long Arming

On Nov 4, 11:47*am, amy in SoCal wrote:
Danielle,
Good for you! where are you located and do you have a price list yet?
I think if you search the groups, you may come up...
Forum: Quilting June 27th 10, 02:06 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 22
Posted By Dannielle
I'm not in the mood....

I don't think mine is summer doldrums, although the heat may have a
bit to do with it. I did a generous twin sized quilt in very long
sittings between Sunday and Wednesday, then prepped it for the...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 10, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Dannielle
Jinny Beyer

On Jan 29, 7:21*pm, "Pat in Virginia" wrote:
Jinny gave a talk here a few years ago. She is as gracious as she is
talented.
She is also a very speedy hand piecer. I think...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 10, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Dannielle
Jinny Beyer

On Jan 29, 7:17*pm, Louise in Iowa nieland1390@mchsi-dot-com wrote:
I'm jealous! I've always admired Jinny's work and would love to take a
hand-piecing class from her. I think if I could ever...
Forum: Quilting January 30th 10, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 7
Posted By Dannielle
Jinny Beyer

Ok, so I was lucky enough to meet Jinny at her shop when I went on a
shop hop with a friend a few months ago. I was actually excited to be
in the presence of "celebrity" and was probably a bit shell...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 10, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Dannielle
I have a new baby - but I need help!!!

*breathe in* *breathe out* *breathe in* *breathe out*

Ok, calming down now. I'm just totally excited to have her here and I
want to use her NOW! I have to get a belt and probably have to do...
Forum: Quilting January 10th 10, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 8
Posted By Dannielle
I have a new baby - but I need help!!!

I have an antique treadle sewing machine sitting in my dining room!
No, I didn't invite it over for dinner! I asked it to move in with
me! However, this machine is very old, I have never had/used...
Forum: Quilting December 3rd 09, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 39
Posted By Dannielle
The Annual Christmas Wish List

Watch her sew? *Are you kidding? *All that blood, screaming and
hollaring? *She and daughter watch hockey whilst sewing.
I'm thinking of a Sid Crosby Fathead for the sewing room.
Frank...
Forum: Quilting September 10th 09, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 5
Posted By Dannielle
OT? Cotton Clothesline

I know that I am not the only one addicted to making those fabric
wrapped coil bowls. I am trying to find the best place to purchase
the clothesline, but having a hard time finding anything worth...
Forum: Quilting August 8th 09, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 21
Posted By Dannielle
Piecing Thread

Ok, I really like my Star thread, 50/3, in about three different
colors. It only costs about $5 a spool, but I am tired of trying to
find it in the stores and am wanting to order online. ...
Forum: Quilting June 6th 09, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 6
Posted By Dannielle
Storm at Sea

Ok, I know that this one is calling me, so I'm starting to look at the
patterns now (well, not RIGHT now, but you get the idea). Is the
pattern at Quilter's Cache necessarily the best/easiest method...
Forum: Quilting May 27th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 18
Posted By Dannielle
What binding?

I have gone through my fabric a bazillion times (ok, maybe not THAT
many) but I just cannot seem to get the right binding for this baby
quilt: ...
Forum: Quilting May 5th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 26
Posted By Dannielle
2009 - A Year of Transition

No, I didn't mark it off topic, 'cause it isn't!

I have been a long time piecer. Not much of a finisher, of most
things. However, for some reason, this year is starting out to be a
bit different...
Forum: Quilting April 28th 09, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 16
Posted By Dannielle
Disappearing Nine Patch - Math help

Ok, so I want to make a disappearing nine patch...but how big do I
make the original squares so that my final piece ends up being 12"
finished? I came up with 4 2/3" and that is totally not making...
Forum: Quilting February 23rd 09, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 12
Posted By Dannielle
It's time for the Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Neapolitan Swap!

If you are still interested in swapping blocks with us, come on over
to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/blockswaps/ and click the join
button!

Here are some of the details:

6" blocks will be...
Forum: Quilting February 19th 09, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Dannielle
Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla - Oh My!

On Feb 18, 10:09*pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
maryd wrote:
I would like more info on this.

same here....

Anne

Wow! You guys are hungry for summer and ice cream eh?
Forum: Quilting February 18th 09, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 1
Posted By Dannielle
Artful bras...

I have to say that I think my favorite is the watermelons! I don't
know why, probably reminds me of something that happened when I was
young...but still daggone hilarious to me!

The monkeys are...
Forum: Quilting February 18th 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 11
Posted By Dannielle
Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla - Oh My!

And yes, this is on topic! Anyone interested in a neapolitan block
swap? Pink, brown and cream, 6 inch blocks to be posted in the mail
by about June 1st - ish? Just starting to get a show of...
Forum: Quilting February 17th 09, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 52
Posted By Dannielle
What to do with quilts that have no receipent

Maureen,

I would be more than happy to have your quilts here with me!! I'll
appreciate every scrap of fabric and every stitch of thread! My
addy's in the directory!

I don't have that many around...
Forum: Quilting February 14th 09, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dannielle
Layout thoughts and Ideas requested!

Your quilts are just gorgeous! I love the Candy Cane, along with
quite a few others! I hope to achieve a completed quilt collection of
photos of my own some day!

Dannielle

On Feb 13, 5:36*pm,...
Forum: Quilting February 13th 09, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 0
Posted By Dannielle
Layout thoughts and Ideas requested!

I remember Mz Sairey posting here. I didn't remember the narrow red
border though!

Thanks!
Dannielle

On Feb 12, 8:33*pm, Ginger in CA wrote:
Used to be Mz Sairey was a...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 09, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dannielle
Layout thoughts and Ideas requested!

Mz Sairey strip? I'm interested in hearing about this. But you are
pushing the red and that is where I was thinking of going when I
started doing this whole thing. Hmmm, maybe my first instincts...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 09, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dannielle
Layout thoughts and Ideas requested!

Julia,

I figured with all of the extra seams next to the binding it would be
difficult for two reasons, sewing over the seams themselves (the added
bulk) and the tendency for the ends of those seams...
Forum: Quilting February 12th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 10
Posted By Dannielle
Layout thoughts and Ideas requested!

Ok, so I have 12 (3 x 4) beautiful log cabin blocks, sized 12 1/2"
unfinished. The blocks are rainbow colored. I started with a red
square in the middle, then added orange, yellow, green, blue...
Forum: Quilting February 10th 09, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Replies: 25
Posted By Dannielle
Favorite Hand Needles?

I'm ready each and every reply, and making a chart of notes! Don't
think by my being quiet that I'm not paying attention to the

Thanks to everyone for their help!

Dannielle
Showing results 1 to 25 of 287