Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Henry[_2_]
Forum: Beads August 12th 09, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Henry[_2_]
an attack on the lampwork community

http://www.ic3.gov/

Actually, the site I posted is not the site of the attacker
but of the debunkers. But I will forward the url you posted

I understood that, I went to both the debunker...
Forum: Beads August 10th 09, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 1
Posted By Henry[_2_]
an attack on the lampwork community

People who had their name or business name mentioned on this persons
blog may want to go to the Internet Crime Complaint Center and file
complaints. The blog site may have fraudulent statements...
Forum: Beads May 9th 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.crafts.beads
Replies: 8
Posted By Henry[_2_]
Looking for...

I don't know how to describe this. Take a ring, like a jump ring
soldered shut, not a finger ring. Put another ring into it at right
angles - looks like an 'X' in end view, circle with a line...
Forum: Jewelry April 15th 09, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 19
Posted By Henry[_2_]
How to melt a penny

Wow, I had no idea. I apologize for posting out of ignorance that
melting coins was OK.

crazy

Carl

Not necessary to apologize, I didn't know either and did a google
search to see if it...
Forum: Jewelry April 13th 09, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Replies: 19
Posted By Henry[_2_]
How to melt a penny

Found the USA Today link about melting coins.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/2006-12-14-melting-ban-usat_x.htm

Extracted Quote:

Under the new rules, it is illegal to melt pennies and nickels. It...
Forum: Carving December 18th 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.crafts.carving
Replies: 3
Posted By Henry[_2_]
Source of Geometric Drawing Tut's or books

Basic Chip Carving - Pam Gresham - $14.95 at www.woodcraft.com
The Complete Guide to Chip Carving - Wayne Barton - $17.95 at www.woodcraft.com
Forum: Knots June 24th 08, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.crafts.knots
Replies: 8
Posted By Henry[_2_]
Bungee Cord Knot - Anybody know it?

On Jun 22, 7:52*pm, "Bill" wrote:
Thanks,

This has nothing to do with bungee jumping.

I did not think that it did. Bungee Jumpers should know about bungee
knots.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7